SIXTY-THREE. go shawty, it's your birthday

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Studio A was packed today as was East's excitement for the weekend ahead. The Next Step was hosting this year's Absolute Dance Wildstylez Convention and various teams in the region had come to compete. Today's events consisted of the Wild Card Competition where the teams (bar TNS) would compete to get a spot in Regionals. Another event would be the Dytto workshop which East managed to score entrance to along with Noah, Jacquie, and Henry.

"Hello, everyone, and welcome to the Wildstylez Dance Convention hosted by The Next Step," Emily spoke through the mic, gaining applauds and cheers from the crowd of dance studios gathered before her and Michelle. "Today is a very important day because today is the Wild Card competition for a spot at Regionals!" Another round of cheers and applause rang through the room, exhilaration in the air for the day ahead. "Another exciting thing happening is that there will be a very special workshop with the world-famous Dytto!"

Emily gained another round of cheers. East didn't know how Emily and Michelle managed to get Dytto to come, but she didn't care. She was way too pumped for the workshop since she absolutely loved Dytto. Just being in her presence would be a dream come true.

"And to kick off the convention we have a showcase performance by... The Next Step!" Michelle announced and everyone cheered.

The various dance studios stood around the room, clearing the floor for the A-Troupe dancers who were performing. East stood to the side with Noah, Piper, Finn, and Kenzie, excited to see the performance Richelle, Summer, Jacquie, Kai, Henry, and Kingston would be putting on. The group was dancing to Hotel and they were putting on a show. East was glad Summer, Jacquie, and Richelle could put their differences aside and work together because the three were dancing amazingly together. Even when Kai, Henry, and Kingston joined in, the boys brought their A-game, and the group dance impressed those watching from the number of cheers heard. Upon finishing, the group received a round of cheers and applauds from everyone.

. . .

The convention kicked off to a great start with the group dance and East couldn't wait for the day ahead. She made her way into Studio 1 where a bunch of other dancers was. The smile on her face was large, excited for Dytto's workshop. She was dressed for it too, wearing a pair of black ripped jeans, a blue tank top, and a black and white flannel tied around her waist. East spotted a familiar face in the room and approached Jacquie from behind, who looked like she was trying to perfect a tutting move.

"Jacquie!" East greeted her, causing the brunette girl to jump back in shock. She relaxed once she was it was only East.

"Don't sneak up on me like that!" Jacquie scolded her.