THIRTY-FOUR. i'll be there for you

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Today, East planned on visiting Noah at the hospital with Richelle. This week had been full of drama, so East was looking forward to seeing Noah. She and Richelle were only going in the afternoon, so they decided to spend the first part of their day at The Next Step in the rehearsal room. The couple was currently wasting time by showing each other new tricks they had learned. Thankfully, they could dance easily in their normal clothes.

"So, what other tricks have you got up your sleeve, m'lady?" East asked her girlfriend.

"Wanna see my B-Twist?" Richelle suggested and East nodded. The blonde took the floor, demonstrating the move with such ease while East applauded.

"Okay, you're teaching me that," East said and Richelle chuckled. "Check out what I recently perfected."

Richelle moved out of the way and East took the floor. She then showed Richelle a move that she knew was her favorite — an illusion kick. It took so long for East to learn such a difficult move, but she eventually got the hang of it and could do it with ease.

Richelle let out a small applaud and cheered. "Okay, I did not know you could do that. It was almost as perfect as mine." East sent Richelle a glare and the latter smiled innocently. "I said almost."

The curly-haired girl shook her head with an amused smile as something else caught her eyes behind Richelle. Richelle noticed this and turned around, following her gaze. Entering the room was an unfamiliar face who looked very lost. The dark-skinned boy wore a blue shirt as well as a baffled expression on his face. East didn't recognize him at all, but she decided to approach him with a friendly smile.

"Hey," East greeted the boy while Richelle stepped beside her. "Are you lost?"

"Kind of," the boy replied with a sheepish smile. East instantly took note of his accent and realized he must be from England. Another Brit in The Next Step. "I'm looking for my cousin Amanda. She's a dancer here at The Next Step."

"We can take you to Amanda. We're her teammates," Richelle informed him. "I'm Richelle, by the way."

"And I'm East," East introduced herself, "her girl—"

"Friend," Richelle was quick to interrupt. East furrowed her brows in confusion as she glanced over at the blonde. "A friend who is a girl."

"Nice to meet you guys. I'm Cooper," Cooper told them. East was still focused on the fact that Richelle called her a friend to even notice Cooper's look of epiphany. "Wait a second, you're the East who's West's sister. You danced at Internationals blindfolded!" East looked over to the now excited boy and smiled a bit. "This is so sick! I can't believe I'm actually talking to you. You're an amazing dancer."