SIXTY-NINE. pills 'n potions

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

East North was one hundred percent late for her afternoon rehearsal. Losing track of time was something she was familiar with and unfortunately, it struck her today. She could already imagine the scoldings Emily and Michelle were going to give her as she rushed down the staircase of her house, her dance shoes tucked under her arm, her dance bag slung on her body, and her phone in her hand.

She hurried into the kitchen, ignoring the presence of her four siblings, and instead headed for the fridge. Upon opening it, a frown grew on East's face and she dropped her shoes to the floor. She shut the fridge close and turned to her siblings, eyeing each one of them. None of them looked her way as they were all busy with their activities. West was watching a video on his iPad and by the looks of the movements he was doing, it was most probably dance-related. The second oldest North boy, Atlas, was busy making a sandwich. East's younger sister, Geo,  was typing away on her phone and the youngest North boy, Easton Junior or EJ, had been making paper planes and was on his third one.

"Okay, who took my water bottle?" East questioned her siblings.

After a beat, all heads simultaneously shot to EJ. The boy had been sitting quietly, unaware of the eyes on him as his concentration was more on the third paper plane he was crafting. Upon finishing his paper plane, EJ finally became aware of the stares and pulled a confused face.

"What?" EJ inquired.

"Where's my water bottle, EJ?"

"Why do you always assume I did something?"

"Because it's always you," Geo accused, ignoring EJ's flabbergasted expression.

"Bro, just accept defeat and confess," Atlas informed the youngest.

"It's hard to confess to a crime I didn't commit," EJ said.

"Oh, please!" Geo scoffed. "I can name countless times where something of mine went missing and it always lead back to not-so-innocent Easton Junior."

"Oh, yeah? Name one."

Thus began the start of another North volcano. One after the other, each North sibling raised their arguments, their voices piling over each other while EJ, the victim in question, only fought back with more fire. Usually, when arguments arose between a big family like the Norths, it was either the parents who managed to stop it or, in today's case, the oldest sibling which was West. However, as the argument unfolded, West had to step out of the kitchen to take an urgent call. When he came back a few minutes later, the argument continued, only this time it was much louder than before. With a sigh, West let out a loud whistle, bringing everyone's attention back as well as silence.