Three

People in relationships were gross. At least that's what Ada thought. Ada had been in a relationship before but it was a secret and never displayed public affection, which was probably why she was so bitter when others did, especially when it was her sister and Tyler Lockwood. Ada had tried desperately to convince Caroline that she could do better than a flea-infested dog man, but his dog breath must've made her brain shrink because she was still with him.

Caroline had dragged Ada to senior prank night, but then proceed to only hang out with her friends, make out with Tyler, and completely ignore Ada, not that Ada could blame her, she wasn't Caroline's responsibility.

Pouring honey on doorknobs was a stupid prank, but not only was it stupid, it just reminded Ada of something in the past, someone in the past. But either way, it made Ada even more miserable, if that was even possible. Ada considered just leaving right then and there, no one would notice, and she might be able to squeeze in an episode of I am a Killer before bed, but as if the universe was trying to keep her there, a blonde bombshell she had never seen before strutted down the hall.

"You two are adorable," the woman says

"Uh, do we know you?" Caroline says, pulling away from Tyler

"Your Caroline, Elena's friend, which makes you Tyler, the werewolf"

Ada's throat goes dry, it can't be, no one has seen her in over 100 years, but Ada could sense her power, the woman standing in front of them, was Rebekah Mikealson.

"Who are you?" Caroline says, stepping in front of Tyler

"I'm the new girl" Rebekah replies

Ada knows that this situation was going to go south quickly, so, she thinks on her toes. Ada grapples her arm around Rebekah's neck, siphoning her in a chokehold

"RUN!" Ada yells at Caroline and Tyler

The pair bolts down the hall as Rebekah throws Ada over her shoulder, landing Ada face-first on the ground. Rebekah vamp-speeds over to Tyler, grabs him by the neck and drags him down the hall towards the gym.

"You lot are feisty, I'll give you that, but your no match for me" Rebekahs smirks with a burning anger in her eyes, that siphon witch would pay.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ada and Caroline sat in front of a lifeless Tyler, with Rebekah watching from the other side of the hall. Ada could have probably left by now, god knows it would have been safer, but there was no way that Caroline would leave Tyler, and if Caroline wouldn't leave, neither would Ada. Just as Ada had predicted, this evening had gone wrong, Klaus and Stefan were back and looking for the reason Klaus couldn't sire more hybrids, Tyler's fate rested in Bonnie's hands, and Elena would most likely die. From Ada's perspective, it was a typical night in mystic falls, mayhem and murder.

"Ads, your lip" Caroline lifted her head and pointed at Ada's lip

"Oh shit," said Ada as she realizes she split her lip open

"do you want me to heal that?"

"Nah, hopefully, it'll leave a cool scar" Ada replied jokingly

Caroline chuckled at her sister's stupid sense of humour, and Ada couldn't help but smile. Although the Forbes bond may not be as strong as the Salvatores, Ada still hated seeing Caroline in pain, and seeing Caroline this worried made Ada want to rip Klaus to bits.

 _______________________________________________________________________________

Ada could hear her sister crying from out in the hallway and it broke her heart.