Nineteen

Wrapping her hand around the door handle, Ada expected it to be locked, but it swung wide open instead. Stepping inside the large house, Ada was greeted with a somewhat familiar foyer, turning to her right, to see familiar people, even though she wasn't really relieved.

"I'm here" Ada mumbled as she walked into the room where Stefan, Caroline and Tyler were, they all looked at Ada as she stepped into the room

"Her?" Caroline sputtered in disbelief, pointing to Ada "You need her for your master plan?"

Ada glared at Caroline, imagining swelling up her intestines. Stefan shuffled in between the girls, acting as a buffer "Yes, she's going to be the distraction"

"Wait what?" Ada furrowed her brow "Please fill me in on what we're doing before telling me I'm going to be a distraction"

Stefan sighed "Klaus has kidnapped Elena, and we need you to distract him while we get her back"  Ada could still feel Caroline glaring at her, through Stefan "Caroline and Tyler have the hybrids dealt with, we just need you to keep him distracted"

"No" It was Ada's immediate answer, it always was

Caroline scoffed "See Stefan? She only ever helps herself, you were stupid to think she would ever do anything different"

"God Caroline, can you shut your trap for like one minute?" Ada snapped, looking back at Stefan

"Why do you think I could distract him? Isn't this a job for Caroline?" Ada raised her eyebrows in question

All eyes were on Stefan, glancing around the room, he seemed almost uncomfortable by the question "Just" He shook his head "Just trust me on this one, Ada should be the one to do it"

"Well sucks for you, because I refuse" Ada shrugged, turning for the door, this was a useless endeavour, she had better shit do with her time "Typical" Caroline grumbled under her breath

Ada stopped, spinning on her heal to look at her twin "If you have something to say, Caroline, just fucking spit it out"

"Oh, it's nothing" Caroline shrugged innocently "just that it's typical of you to be a selfish bitch"

"And it's typical of you to be a judgemental whore, so it looks like neither of us is working to break out of our mould" Ada shot back

"Hey!" Tyler finally piped up

Ada scoffed, a nasty smirk forming on her face "Oh and now your gonna let your boyfriend fight your battles for you huh? What are you gonna do to me wolf-brain? Bark at me?" Ada rolled her eyes "She's my sister, dingus, I can call her anything I want too"

Caroline shot up from her chair "And you wonder why no one likes you? You're such a raging bitch Ada, you turn every conversation into an argument!" Each sister broke out into shouts, although you really couldn't hear what either was saying

"Ok, ok, enough!" Stefan yelled over them "Stop! Stop, there is no point in fighting" Stefan took a long deep breath "Please Ada, just do this" Reasoning with Ada was exhausting, you had to put your ego aside, and sometimes literally beg her to actually do something.

Ada's hands gripped the back of Tyler's couch, her fingernails sinking into it. She wanted to take every picture of Caroline to ever exist and rip it to shreds, that's how angry she was."Fine" Ada hissed, she didn't want to, but she had nothing better to do, and doing some charity work wouldn't be bad for the soul.

She also really needed to give that asshole his jacket back. 

_______________________________________________________________________________