Thirteen

Letting out a long groan, Ada threw the trash bag into the garbage, concluding her exhilarating night of cleaning. The Scooby gang had decided to attend the 1920s decade dance, even though every other decade dance had ended horribly. Ada had no want to dress up in tacky clothing and weird hairdos, so she decided to stay home and deep clean her room. It had taken her hours, but her room was spotless for the first time in a year. Caroline would be proud.

Ada let out a small laugh, this was a step in the right direction. She took a deep breath in as she took in the night. She always preferred the night to the day, the moon, the stars, it was beautiful, and something she didn't appreciate enough. Maybe she would sketch it.

Turning around to go back into the house to grab her sketchbook, Ada only took a few steps before a chill ran up her back, she wasn't alone. Turning around again, Ada didn't know what she expected, but before she could even see who her visitor was, Ada felt a sudden pain spread through her head, and then, everything went black.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Ada's head banged with pain, she tried to pry her eyes open but was unsuccessful. She felt cold concrete beneath her head, and panic filled her body, where the hell was she? What had happened? What would happen to her? Trying again to open her eyes, the world was abominably bright and stung Ada's eyes, but she was able to make out three blurry figures, who she assumed were her captures.

"Give me your ring" a women's voice instructed, cold and emotionless, it didn't take long to figure out who it was. The original bitch. The world started to come into view, only for Ada's fears to be confirmed, Esther stood over a large bowl with Alaric standing on the opposite side, and Elena standing in the corner, looking like she wanted to shit herself.

Alaric slid off his ring and handed it to Esther. Ada lifted her head slightly to see what was inside the bowl, and Ada became even more confused when she saw nothing in the bowl, only a stake lying in beside it. "I will use Alaric's ring to ensure that this stake can be used to kill every one of my children, and will not burn up when it enters their bodies," Esther explained to, Elena? Ada was kind of confused why they were getting the play by play.

So Esther was creating another weapon to use to kill her children? Wouldn't you get bored of trying to murder your own children at some point? As Ada tried to figure out why she and Elena were even there, Esther spoke again. "Wake her up"

Ada's heart dropped as she pretended to have her eyes closed, but actually keeping them open slightly. She watched Ric walk towards her, fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck. This was bad. As Alaric leaned down to pull Ada up, she made her move. Swiftly shifting onto her back, Ada threw a nasty right hook that made Alaric stubble backward, clutching his face. Ada leaped up and dashed towards Esther, she needed magic to win this fight. But Esther was one step ahead. "Motus!" Esther threw out her hand and Ada went flying backward, hitting the wall of what she discovered was a tomb.

Every bone in her body was screaming at her, Ada was still human after all. "Chain it up" Esther commanded.

Ada tried to push herself up, but her arms gave out. Before she could attempt to push herself up again, chains snapped around her wrists, and Ada let out a scream. The chains took away Ada's magic, every time she thought about using magic it felt like she hit a wall. Ada had heard of these before, dark objects, chains able to take away a witch's magic, created by none other than Kol Mikealson. But that wasn't the worst part, the minute the chains touched Ada's skin, horrible pain consumed her body, the chains were burning into her skin. Elena slightly gasped at the sizzling that even she could hear.

Tears filled Ada's eyes as the extreme pain devoured her. It was the worst thing she had ever felt, her skin bubbling and popping, the heat blinding her other senses, it was torture. Alaric yanked Ada up and shoved her towards the bowl, Ada standing on the opposite side of Esther.