1

Y/n POV

I couldn't even count how many days i've been searching for them. It could have been days or maybe even months! I already lost track. My family went out for a hike in the woods, i stayed behind simply because i wasn't one for hiking. Once they left they never came back.

I have been searching for a while now, asking neighbors if they have seen my family but they always gave me negative answers. We live in a town with very nice people so i don't think anyone would kidnap or even kill them right?

It was around 6:00 PM and the sun was setting. I got off the couch and put on some shoes, i was gonna go for a walk in the woods. Probably not the smartest idea but maybe i'll find my family. i grab what i need and head out locking the door behind me. And start my walk.

Little did i know the troubles that will be awaiting for me in the woods.

It was around 7:20 PM and it was pretty dark out by then. Grabbing my small flashlight in my pocket while trying not to trip on anything on the ground. As soon as i light my flashlight i catch a glimpse of the dark oak trees, damp grass, and the muddy dirt on the ground before looking at a misty black hole. Then it all went black.

2nd person POV

People whispering to each other while starring at your unconscious body laying on the ground. Some of them pocking you to see if you wake up. "wait i think she's waking up! Everyone back up! back up!" Voices only the sound of mumbles for you to hear. You sit up rubbing your head while groaning about how your body ached in pain with a side of a headache from the fall.

"Where the hell am i?"

"Welcome honey to Dead By Daylight."