19

Y/n POV

I arrive back at camp, out of breath from all the energy I put into my speed to get to Adam.

Slowly I come to a stop in front of Adam. He looks up and stares waiting for me to catch my breath to speak.

After a minute or so I finally get to talk. "I made it out!" I give off the biggest smile. Seeing me smile made Adam's face light up.

He stands up and we both jump up and down with each other while slightly cheering. We give each other double high five and sit back down.

"Good Job, So tell me how it went."

I smile and go on about my success.

I wave good bye to Adam and walk to the tents. That one trial tired me out a lot, a good nap should help. I crawl into my own tent, zippering up the door once I get in.

I lay down and rest my head on my pillow, slowly closing my eye's and falling asleep.

I wake up to a small sound of humming behind my tent. I grow a little nervous forgetting that I can't die here. I sit there for a couple of minutes deciding if I should take a peek or not, finally deciding to go look.

I slowly and quietly unzip the tent door and quietly step out not making a sound, then make my way behind my tent. I left the tent door unzipped just in case I need to run back in from whatever or whoever is back here.

The humming gets louder the closer I get to the back of my tent. Looking over to the tree behind my tent, so that must be where the humming is coming from.

As soon as I turn the corner the humming stops and I don't see anything. I circle around the tree confused as hell.

I stop behind the tree again standing there for a little trying to process what happened. I finally went on my way back to my tent until I was pushed against the tree.

I slightly jump by this sudden action that came out of now where, it basically felt like a jump scare from a horror movie or game like fnaf.

I can hear laughing in the dark, squinting my eyes to try and see who may be laughing in the dark in front of me. A bright yellow jacket stands out the most causing me to recognize who the laughing came from.

Out steps from the dark is non other then The Trickster. He slams his hands on either side of my head. I take a big gulp while I go weak to the knees.

"I've been waiting for this moment and no one will get in our way anymore." A big smirk on his face. Before I could say anything he grabs my hand and pulls me into my tent and zippers up the door.

"Let's have some fun." He winks.

Smut will be next chapter tomorrow. I'm not comfortable with writing that stuff so my cousin is going to write it for me:)