14

Y/n POV

I wake up back at the campsite with everyone else.......well almost everyone. Some of them are in trials right now.

Some of my blush went away but some is still there. I touch my lips about what just happened. Once I think back to it I blush more again.

I pick myself up off the ground and dust myself off, watching all the dry dirt fly off me back onto the ground.

I walk over to the fire and sit down next to Yui Kimura. We nod heads and both look back at the fire.

I didn't sit with Adam cause he's in a trial right now. I lay my head back and feel myself drifting off. My eyes getting heavier and my energy running low. Then I fall asleep.

Yui Kimura side eyeing me every now and then but not in a bad way.

I wake up to Yui gone. Next to me was someone else, or so two people talking to each other, each on the sides of me. Jake on my left and Adam on my right.

I rub my eyes and lift myself up off the ground. They both look at me and smile.

"Hey sleepy head." Adam grins. "Hey." I mumbled still half asleep.

"How was your one trail that you recently went to?" I turn my head to Jake.

I blush a bit once he mentioned my last trial. "Oh um... It was very... interesting. I was pretty tired so."

Jake nods and looks at the fire. "Me and Adam were the last two to escape. We went against the legion. So we almost barley survived."

"Ohhh man that sucks, I hate going against the legion." I cringe at the thought of the legion.

After a while Of us three talking and laughing I keep ranting about random crap when I notice that Adam and Jake were fast asleep.

I giggle at their sleeping forms and then lay down and fall asleep as well.

Tricksters POV

I come back from my trail grinning like a complete crazy person, tho I am one.

As I walk past little miss piggy, I glare at her. I never really liked her after what I heard Y/n said.

I smirk again at the thought of Y/n on my mind. Oh boy I'm getting excited again. Giggling at all the ways I can make Y/n scream. Scream my name. Scream for me.

I'm such a mad man for her, and I'm loving it.