44

Y/n POV

I walk into the cabin we all shared and saw Yui sitting on her bed with her leg bouncing. Once she spot me she quickly stands up from where she was sitting and runs over to me.

"Your back! So what did you get? What did she say?" She quickly spits out.

"Woah Woah chill." I throw my hands up in the air.

"Do you really wanna know what she said?" 

I could see her grow nervous as she slowly shakes her head like she's unsure if she wants to hear what I have to say or not.

"She said............that she likes you back!" I shout in excitement.

We both jump up and down cheering like middle school girls when they get a snap back from their crush.

We both calm down and take a seat by the fire place. "I'm so nervous! What if she comes up to me?! What will I say!? Will she not? Do I have to make the first move?" 

I laugh a bit " I told her to try and talk to you." 

"Oh god what am I supposed to say?!" 

I shrug "Just be you, I don't know." 

"I'm gonna go for a walk in the woods, have fun figuring it out." I smile at her as I jump up and run out the door.

I could hear her whining as I shut the door.

I stroll through woods by the pond where me and trickster have been before. I sit down by it picking a spot that won't get my clothes dirty. I stare at the pond with the fish swimming around in there.

"Well well well, didn't expect you to be here." 

I turn around to find trickster crouched over me.  He starts chuckling which makes me blush. god damn he's so hot!

"I missed you."  he sits behind me wrapping his arms around me.

"I missed you too." I kiss his cheek as it rests down on my shoulder.

He lifts up my chin so I look at him, the both of us starring into each others eyes.

"You should come back and rest at my place. I'm pretty lonely and I could use some company." He winks at me.

"Oh you poor thing." I tease as I pinch his cheek.

He gently grabs hand and kisses it. "So will you join me baby girl?" 

I smile and kiss him on the lips. "Of course."

We both stand up. then he picks me up so my legs wrap around his waist as my hands go around his neck, his arms around my waist.

I slowly felt myself falling asleep in his arms. I'll take a small nap.

I wake up in a cabin in a bed with something nice and warm around me. Ahhh I like this feeling. I turn around to see tricksters face very very close to mine, his arms are wrapped around my waist as he cuddles me. 

I blush at how close he is even tho we've been closer before but it still makes me blush and get all flustered. The power that this man holds.

I think i'll sleep for a bit longer.

I admire his beautiful face before drifting off to sleep.

unedited