27

I am multitasking right now. I'm playing dead by daylight and writing this story.

Y/N POV

I wake up in my tent. Good, this is good. I grab a turtle neck and replace my shirt with the turtle neck so I could hide the hickeys that Trickster gave me.

I change up my pants to a different pair to match the turtle neck. Fixing up my hair, than I unzip the tent and step out, zipping it back up behind me.

I take a deep breath holding it for 2 seconds, and breath out. I'll just act like nothing happened and say I got hooked. After planning out what I was going to do to not get caught, I head to the camp fire where everyone else is.

Slowly and quietly I take a seat next to Adam, sliding down against a tree. Adams head turns towards me and a smile slips onto his face.

To play the act I give him a small sad smile. "Hey how'd it go? Doesn't seem like it went too well by the look on your face. And what's with the change of clothes?" Adam starts throwing questions at me.

"Oh uh, it didn't go well." I rub the back of my neck and slightly chuckle.

Adam turns his body so he's facing me "Well go on."

I clear my throat "I was hooked, And the rips still stayed on my clothes so I decided to change. Plus gotta switch up the style sometimes, it gets boring after wearing the same clothes." I roll my eyes then look over at Adam and smile.

"I gotta agree with you on that. I think your fit is good." He smiles.

"Thanks."

"No problem! I was actually thinking about switching up my clothes too!"

I nod "Yeah your fit is ugly." I playfully look Adam up and down in disgust.

"Hey!" He gently hits my arm, we both stare at each other for around 5 seconds before us both bursting into laughter, hitting each others backs.

From a distance He was watching. Jealous, he was jealous of Adam. He already hated Adam and this hate for him was increasing. His yellow coat fly's as he turns around and heads back to the killers camp.

We cooled down and stared at each other both smirking before bursting into laughter again, everyone staring at us with a kinda what the hell is going on? Kinda face.

"What?" I make eye contact with everyone who was watching us.

There was a moment of silence, than they all started laughing.

"Hahahaha."

"LOL1"

"FUNNY! NOW"

"Heeeeehaaaaaaaa."Bill wheezes. while everyone else laughed.

"Man Y/n and Adam, you guys are pretty funny."

Me and Adam both roll our eyes at the same time.

"Do you even know what lol stands for?" Jeff glares at Ace.

"Yes I do In fact! It means laugh out loud." Ace glares back.

"So you wanna kiss?" Ace winks at Jeff.

"Yo Ace what the fu-"

"Yes!" Jeff yells.

Everyone stares at the two.

Next thing we know David throws his body onto the two "RWAR!" He starts screaming.

The three boys stand up and make a circle around Tapp holding hands and jumping around him. Poor Tapp.

Now people are getting up and having a dance party, Adam beatboxing.

"Fuck this shit i'm out" I say booking it.

"WAIT!" Yui yells running up to me. "DON'T LEAVE ME! TAKE ME WITH YOU!"

"Hurry up than!"

She nods and picks up her speed, the two of us running away from these weird people.

Sorry not sorry!