41

Y/n POV

I turn around to see...

Frank? 

"Frank what are you doing here?"

"I came here to see you."

I gave a confused look "Why?"

"Well..."

Flash back Franks POV

I was pacing back and forth while Joey sat on a log by me.

"What's got you worked up?"

I stop and turn my head to him "Huh?"

"Is it about your little stupid plan to fuck up the two love birds relationship?"

"Oh." I ran my hand down my face while i let out a chuckle. "Yeah. And it's not stupid it'll work."

Joey let's out a sigh "Keep telling yourself that."

"I will! I'm right!"I raised my voice a bit from frustration.

I face away from him and continued pacing back and forth.

"So why are you pacing like your worried?" Joey raised an eyebrow from under his mask.

"well maybe i'm a little worried."

"As you should. Frank, buddy, listen."

I cross my arms "All ears."

"Trickster has abs Frank, FREAKING ABS! That means he had big muscles and can knock you out cold in one hit!"

I let out a groan "Yes I know big muscles oh yeah." 

"Frank!" I hear a the last person I wanna see. "That's your problem good luck." Joey quickly rises from the log and speed walks off.

I turn to see non other then Trickster himself stomping towards me at a fast speed. 

I stumble back a bit while tripping over my own feet, almost falling down. 

"You asshole!"

"Shit shit shit." I mumble.

He throws a punch my way, lucky for me I zip off to my left dodging his attack. I quickly put my hands up in defense. "Bro chill. What's your problem?!"

"My problem!? You tried to fuck up me and Y/n's relationship!" 

Before I could say something he threw another punch in my face, knocking my mask off revealing blood falling down from my nose. Before I could recover he throws another punch, hitting me in the eye. The force was so strong that I could barley see out of it.

I felt a sudden burst of energy and anger. Using my one eye that wasn't damaged, I found tricksters jacket, grabbing it with both hands and turning the both of us around and slammed him into a tree behind me.

His hands found their way to my neck as he wraps his them around my neck, cutting off my oxygen. I struggle for air as I slightly pull him off the tree before slamming him back on it with all the energy I had.

I hear him cough in pain, blood dripped behind him. I must have hit him hard that I actually made him bleed. I am proud of myself, tho I'm not the one winning here.

I started to weakly slap his arms feeling light headed as my eyes start to feel heavy. 

"HEY YOU TWO FUCKING IDIOTS!" We hear someone scream. Trickster quickly drops me. I fall to the ground and look at who was screaming. Evan and Philip (aka Trapper and Wraith) were running towards us. 

I feel myself being pulled up. I manage to open my eye's to see Evan grabbing trickster and holding him back so he doesn't throw another blow at me. This must mean Philip is holding me up.

"Feel the pain BITCH! I'm going to end you!" He growled out of anger. That's the last thing I heard before blacking out. 

End of flash back

He laughed awkwardly "I don't wanna talk about that." He proceeds to suck in air sharply.

I gave him a weird look and then remembered the necklace he gave me. "Oh here." I reach in my pocket and fish out the necklace, holding it up to him. "I was carrying this hoping to run into you actually so I can return it." I gave him a smile.

"Oh uh...Thanks."

I nod and hum.

"Soooo... You and trickster are back together?"

"Oh yeah! It's all thanks to your plan. It worked!"

I hear him let out a small sigh and mumbled something I couldn't catch. "Not really."

"Sorry I didn't catch that, what did you say?"

"Oh it's nothing. I know i'm smart." Frank said as he stood up straight with his hands on his hips.

"Oh can I ask you something Y/n?"

I tilt my head to the side a little. "Sure what is it?"

"Um, Hav-" He quickly gets cut off when we hear someone shout something.

I move a little to the side to see behind Frank. He turns around and we see Sally coming towards us.

"Hey Y/n is it?" She questions as soon as she gets to us.

"Uh...Yeah." What's she doing here, I hope she doesn't try to kill me.

"Your boyfriend got into a fight." She turns her head to Frank and even tho you can't see it she was glaring at him. "He's recovering so he told me to tell your that he won't be able to meet up."

I frown a bit but replace it with a smile once I look back at her "Okay thanks."

"Frank you need recovering from your injuries too. Come along now."

"Wait can I ask Y/n a question real qui-?"

"No. Now come on I don't have all day."

Frank let out a sigh before walking away with Sally.

I stand there loading trying to put pieces together like a puzzle. Trickster injured, Sally looking at Frank when she mentioned the fight, Frank's injures and killers don't get hurt in trial like us survivors. Oh My God the two of them got into a fight. 

Sheeeeeeeeeesh. Well not my problem.

I turn around and head back to my camp a bit upset that trickster couldn't meet up. I'm mainly too tired to care tho. 

I'll check up on him tomorrow. With that I smile and make my way to the cabin to sleep.