38

Tricksters POV

I get ready as the black mist starts to take over me.

I look to my right at Sally and she gives me a nod. "Remember what I told you."

I give her a thumbs up before disappearing.

Y/n POV

"Alright alright, let's get started." I hype myself up as I walk over to a gen.

The whole match I've been doing half way on gens before running to save my team mates from their hooks. I never once got any completed, they have always been completed by the others.

Two more gens were left and everyone was dead and I haven't even ran into the killer yet, that's surprising.

I hid by the exit gates waiting for the killer to close the hatch so I can make my escape.

Instead I hear my heart beat and turn around to find trickster standing behind me looking down at my crouching figure.

"Y/n. Can we talk?"

I stare at a bit and think back to what Frank said.

Flashback

"And then when he does try to talk to you, you try to resist and try to reject him, that'll make him more desperate."

End of Flashback

I hum a bit and shrug it off. "Okay what is it?"

"I'm sorry for what I did, I hope you know I love you right? And I'll try to understand you more, just give me some time. Deal?"

I couldn't help but smile. "Okay deal. I forgive you."

I can see a smile appear on his face.

He grabs me by the waist and we share a loving kiss, one we have both been thirsting over.

After the long kiss he picks me and brings me to the hatch and sets me down beside it.

"Oh by the way, Me and Frank aren't actually in love. He just wanted to help out I guess." I laugh a bit.

"Ah I see. Anyways meet me at the pond where we were last time when we had the ya know." He winks at me.

I blush remembering what we did there. "...Okay sure." I smile and try to cover up the blush that was rising on my cheeks.

He smirks a pulls me in, his hot breath on my neck. "See you soon sweetpea." He whispers before placing a kiss on my neck.

He let's go and walks off.

I felt joy rush over me as I squealed before jumping into the hatch.