12

Y/n POV

I was blushing a bit while starring into he beautiful yellow eyes. He laughs at the sight then makes his way over to me. Man his laugh is gonna drive me up the walls.

He stops when hes only a few inches away from me. "Now I don't want you to leave just yet. I barely got to spend time with you." His smirk turns into a frown, but instantly gets replaced with a smile on his face.

I opened my mouth to say something but couldn't. I lost my words. He giggles and both of his hands grab me by the waist. He looks behind him to see a building for us to go in. So he started dragging me into the building with him.

One of his hands let go of me to grab a chair. He sits on hit and pulls me onto his lap, causing me to blush like a mess. "You don't know how much I've been holding back this trail to have you like this." He whispers in my ear. (Wow we mama It's getting hot in here.)

He moves down to my neck giving it small light kisses which I quite enjoyed. Then he gets rougher with it. Biting down on it, licking it, kissing it. His hands up my shirt as my arms wrap around his neck.

I sigh softly at the feeling and sometimes inhaling sharply at the pleasure he was giving me. This causes my to start squirming on his lap.

I hear him start groaning. "Don't do that unless you really wanna scream my name."

I stop, blushing like a whole fucking tomato.

sorry i stopped ill try to post again today but i just got a call saying that my dad went behind my back to try a get full custody over me which is putting a lot of stress on my mom so I'm pretty fucking mad right now. Welp Guess who is heading to court so both parents of custody over me?! ME! Sorry im just really mad. have a nice day.