5

Y/n POV

Hanging there thinking about what to do. I never been in a situation like this before. It's all new for me.

In the distance I could see Adam. Adam was heading my way, man Adams a real one.

"I got you" Adam said as he lifted me up off the hook and back onto the ground. We both took cover behind some boxes not too far from where I got hooked.

Adam helped patch me up to stop the bleeding. Every now and then I would wince in pain and bite my lip to not cry out in pain while Adam used medical cleaning wipes to help the injury from getting infected. But little did we know that we were being watched.

The Tricksters POV

Jealousy. Rage. The feeling to kill Adam in the worst way possible overfilled me. Yes I kill people and I enjoy it, but this is different. To see him have her slightly cry in pain filled me with jealous rage. Adam has to disappear. I hate him. I despise him. I want him dead. Forever.

This overwhelming jealousy that I have created is getting out of control.

Only I can make Y/n scream. Scream my name. Only I get to make her cry out in pain. This weird feeling in my stomach has me craving for Y/n more and more. WHY?! Why can he touch her, her injury, heal her?

IT SHOULD BE ME! ME! ME! ME! AND ONLY ME! New plan Adam is dead meat. Every time I can get my hands on him. I won't hesitate to put him in the worst pain possible.

Adam is FUCKING dead.

Y/n is MINE!

My OBSESSION

Y/n POV

"Thanks Adam your the best." I give him a small smile. "No problem, that's what I do! Us survivors are suppose to support each other eh?" Adam gives me a small nudge on the side of my arm that was the side I got hooked on, which I replied with a small Ow. "eh sorry." he gives a apology smile to which I smile back showing that I forgive him.

"I'm gonna go back to this totem I saw, you go find a gen to work on." I give him a small nod. I watch Adam slowly walk down the hallway and disappear once he turns a corner. I go the opposite way he went to look for a gen.

After a little walking I found a gen and start working on it. Near by I can hear a scream, sounds like Feng. She must have got hooked. I work on the gen for a couple more seconds then make my way to where I heard her scream.

The Tricksters POV

Once I hook Feng and enjoy the scream of pain that came out of her, laughing a bit. Now it's time to get rid of Adam for good this trail. Making my way to the direction he left to, I quietly move down the hallway. I could hear the sounds of the totem being worked on behind one of the boxes.

Looking behind it to see Adam working on the totem. Then the jealousy and rage hit me again. My urge to torture Adam painfully all flooded like an ocean back into me. Adam took notice to my presents and shoots me a glare before running.

It didn't take me long to catch up with him giving him a good hit with my swing. That gives him a boost making him get more in front but I can easily chase him down. Once I got closer to him I felt this big burst of energy in me.

The main event. One of my special tricks. Throwing my knifes rapidly fast. And so I did. I got every hit on him, each hit to him with my knife wins me a whimper from him. Then I finally knocked him down.

I watch as he slowly try's to stand back up not breaking eye contact with me. "She's mine." Then I got rid of him for this entire trail.

Throwing a bunch of my knifes into him knocking him and making him fall to the ground. Then I Throw an autograph of me onto him before finishing him off with one last knife ripping though the autograph into his skin.

"This was for you, My little obsession." Blushing a bit at the thought of Y/n on my mind.