26

Y/n POV

Everyone was hooked. I was the last one.

Right now i'm hiding behind a box a foot away from Trickster and watch him as he hooks the last survivor.

Hearing him giggle, then he says "Now where is my sweet Obsession?" I take my chances and run up behind him giving a nice firm smack on the butt.

Smirking at my success and watch as Trickster jumps a bit from the sudden contact.

He turns around with shock on his face. It's about time I slapped that fine piece of ass, tho I didn't think I would get a reaction out of it.

"My my, aren't you getting comfortable." He licks his lips.

Before I could say anything he starts again "Now let's continue shall we?"

I didn't get to answer cause he already grabbed my arm and started pulling me to a building.

Once inside he lets go and instantly starts kissing me. The both of us kissing rough as we back up with me hitting a table behind us.

SMUT WARNING KINDA

He grabs my thighs and lifts me up onto the table without breaking our kiss...or well I should say, make out session.

He licks and bites the bottom of my lip causing me to open my mouth and let him in, our saliva's mixing with each other.

I could feel butterfly flying like crazy in my stomach.

I wrap my hands around his neck and his hands go to my thighs, rubbing them.

I slightly moan into the kiss, which I felt him smirk against my lips.

We break apart and catch our breaths. Trickster starts to eye me up and down licking his lips.

"No time to waste now eh?" He smirks. He starts to kiss my jawline and make his way down to my neck, instantly finding my sweet spot causing me to moan a bit.

He continues to suck, kiss, and lick that spot as I let out a few moans but a lot of soft sighs.

After he kisses other places on my neck leaving hickey. Great how am I supposed to hide this from the others?

I feel him stop and I look over at him confused why he stopped.

"Before I start, Do you want this?" He stares into my eyes.

"Yes." I let out a soft whisper. He smirks and starts to take off his belt, luckily he went a bit slower so he didn't struggle to get it off this time.

I start taking off my shirt, as soon as I take off my shirt I look up to see he's only in his boxer already. Mans fast.

He starts to stare at me with a smirk on his face. I feel a bit insecure and put my hands over my chest.

His smirk fads and he grabs my hands and pull them away. "Why hide them from me? I think your very beautiful." Blush starts to creep up on my face.

"Now be a good girl and lay down."

Listening, I lay my back on the table.

Trickster climbs on top of me and starts planting kisses on my stomach all the way up and stops at my bra.

I shift, a bit uncomfortable because I never had my chest exposed to someone. Noticing this Trickster leans back a bit. "Your not comfortable with your chest being exposed are you?"

I give a shocked face. How could he read me so easily?

I blush and slightly nod my head. He hums than nods. "That's fine, we will wait until your comfortable." He leans up and kisses my head.