8

Y/n POV

I wake up at the campsite again. I look over at the fire to see Adam sitting there starring at it.

"Adam!" I get up and run over to him. He looks up and smiles at me. He stands up and opens his arms to which I run into and hug him. "Are you alright?! I saw you laying dead on the floor."

He chuckles "I'm fine, its normal for me. It happens to all of us. Maybe even you too if you get unlucky like me." He smiles at me to which I return with a smile back.

"Say, did you make it out? Or did you die too?" Remembering back to my first trial I start to feel my stomach twist because of what happened. "Oh I made it out. I took the hatch."

"Man lucky you, your very first match and you already were able to escape. Congrats." "Thanks." I giggle a bit. I mean I would have died if I wasn't Tricksters Obsession.

I see Feng and David sitting on one of the logs. "I'm gonna go check up on them." I say pointing over to where Feng and David were. Adam nods and sits back down at the camp fire.

I walk over and sit on the same log as them. "Hey guys how you holding up?" They both turn to me. "Hey, I'm doing pretty good." Said Feng. "Same here." David raised his hand.

"Sorry I couldn't get you guys, Trickster trapped me in a locker." I frown at the thought that I couldn't save them.

"Oh it's fine that's normal." Feng waves it off. "Yeah sometimes you won't always be able to save your teammate." David smiles at me. I chuckle a bit "Thanks." They both nod their head.

"Welp Catch you guys around." They both nod at me again. I give them one last smile before heading back over to Adam.

He was asleep so I just sat there starring at the fire. I wouldn't blame him, I mean he did died so he must be tired out. I was too. I decided to lay down to take a nap too. before I could I saw black smoke climbing up my leg. Just great, I don't even get to rest.

I look up to see Jane, Bill, And Yun-Jin also going into a match.

We all look at each other and nod. Then it all falls pitch black again. The black smoke taking over again.