21

Y/n POV

I sit up and stare at the opened tent door that Trickster left at.

"Y/N?" Adam calls out.I couldn't answer I was stuck sitting starring at the tent door, eyes wide open and mouth slightly dropped.

"Y/n?" Adam walks up to my tent. "Oh my god Y/n what the fuck happened?! Are you alright?!" Adam rushes in front of me. I guess he saw the look on my face.

"Uhhh...." I was struggling to speak. I was still recovering to what happened with me and trickster a minute ago.

"Hey come on, what happened?" Adam moves to my side and pats my back for comfort.

I don't wanna tell him about me and trickster and our little love drama. I had to come up with a lie quick.

"Uhhhhh, Pebbles!" I shout.

"Ummmmmm, I'm sorry what?" Adam stares at me with confusion written all over his face.

Really?! PEBBLES?! God what is wrong with me?! I mentally slap myself at what I did.

"Sorry I mean't nightmare.... I had a nightmare" I turn to Adam and give him a small grin.

"Okayyyy I don't know how pebbles deal with that but you do you gurl." Adam then gives me two finger guns to which I giggle at. "Wanna talk about it?"

"Eh I'd rather not."

Adam nods his head understanding that I might not be comfortable talking about it.

We start up a small conversation, he tells some jokes to which I laugh at.

Tricksters POV

My teeth scrap against each other as I hear Y/n laughing at Adams jokes. His jokes aren't even funny too!

I was currently hiding behind the same tree I pushed Y/n on. I walk away from Y/n's tent and back to my camp before I decide to rip off Adams head.

"Hey! If it isn't the off brand joker himself!" Shouts the legion, while the other giggles.

"Shut your fucking mouths." I mumble as I bump shoulders with him. He stumbles back a little but catches himself.

I hear him huff then speak up "What's a matter? Is it that obsession of yours? Awwwww Did she find somebody new?" The legion smirks while the other laughs.

I let out a low growl before whipping my body around and head towards Legion.

I grab him by the throat and slam him to the tree while my other hand grabs one of my throwing knifes and point it at his chest. The other legion backs up from the two of us and I only glare at her.

I look back to the male legion as he weakly hits my arm so I could let go of him. His breath started running short.

"You fucking listen up you piece of shit." I snap at him, my blood boiling. He continues to struggle in my grip.

"Stop it your hurting him!" The other legion shouts. I turn my head to her and throw my knife straight at her, I only aimed for her arm so it could cut it deep. I wasn't going to kill her, just get her to shut up.

She whimpers and holds her arm. I give her a glare and she stays put understanding my message.

I look back at him and make my grip stronger, seeing his movement get weaker and not moving as much.

"You two FUCKING stay out of my business, or there will be blood involved." I warned the both of them.

After two more seconds I throw him onto the ground at my side to where the other legion is. She runs up to him while he gasps for air. I glare at the two as they look up at me and scramble onto their feet to get away.

"Fucking freaks." I mutter before heading to where everybody else is.