2

Y/n POV

"ummmm what?" i stare at all the strangers in front of me with a very lost look on my face, and make eye contact with each person that was starring at me.

"listen kids, you are in dead by daylight. You will be stuck in here and you can't escape this place like the rest of us."

"well what do you guys do here?"

some girl with brown hair pulled up into a bun, and a fancy looking outfit. Looks like a light gray top that's all stained with mud, and a short jacket that seems to be dark gray with light gray strips and same goes with her pants. And then shes got the high heels. I could never walk in those. (low key i'm a simp for Jane not even gonna lie) "okay i'll give you a run down on what we do since your new here. Four of us survivors and one killer get picked to go into a trail. We as survivors have to complete five generators and open an exit door. You have to do all of this without getting caught and hooked by the killer"

That's when i hit the panic button "KILLER?! Wait what? HOW? WAIT WAIT" i started to breathe heavily trying to catch my breathe so it doesn't get worst.

"hey calm down honey you'll be okay, you can't really die in here the entity wouldn't let that happen. if you get hooked to many times they you'll just end back up in the camp your at now."

I don't know if she was trying to make it better but this is still not better. And i'll be stuck in here forever having to run away from the killer forever?! Great just Great.

"now that we got that down, everyone can now introduce themself."

*********************************************************************************************** Man that took forever. Right now i was sitting down by Adam who i quickly made friends with. (Adam is one of my favorite survivors)

We were chatting for a while until Adam said something i couldn't understand until i followed his eyes that did look at mine then followed down to my legs then to my feet. "Hey! looks like you got your first trail!" i looked down to see a black mist coming up. I quickly stand up screaming then looking back at Adam is is smiling because he is also going into the trail with me as well. Followed by Feng and David. The mist travels up to me rather quickly and it all goes black. Then i open up my eye's to a whole new place what seemed like to be an run down elementary school.

I take a deep breathe and walk down the long hallway. I find a gen and crouch down to work on it. After what seemed like forever it get's completed making a noise and shinning bright.

I hear my heartbeat getting faster so i turn around to run out the door but someone was blocking it. "HOLY BANANAS!" I screamed.