33

Y/n POV

Me and Yui spawned together because of my offering that lets me spawn with a teammate.

"Wow lucky us." I smile at her.

She nods her head. "Yeah, lucky us. let's go find a gen to work on, I bet it'll get done quick."

"Alright sounds good." I nod my head in agreement. I follow behind her as we both walk cautiously.

I look around to make sure the killer isn't near by, this caused me to bump into Yui.

"Why'd we stop?" I look at her then down at the yellow chest in front of her.

"Oh nice find, go ahead and open it, I'll wait for you and be on the look out." I give her a smile.

"Oh no it's fine, you take it." She moves to the side.

"Really? Are you sure?"

She nods and gives me a smile.

"Thanks."

She hums as a your welcome.

I crouch down at the chest and start to unlock it while Yui is on the look out for danger.

Not long after I finally unlocked the chest and pull the lock off. "Got it!"

Yui gets off from leaning on a rock "Sweet, what ya get?"

I grab a map from the chest and hold it up to show her.

"Oh nice! Take a look and find a gen for us." She walks by my side as I open up the map and we both take a look at it.

"To what I see, it looks like there should be a generator up ahead, a little to the left."

She nods as I roll the map back up.

Yui follows behind since she doesn't know where the generator is as well as I do.

We finally make it and crouch down at the gen.

While half way done one of the generators pop.

Me and Yui both whisper and small yes.

Right after our gen popped we heard a scream.

"Crap that sounded like Nancy. Here" I hand Yui the map and she looks at me confused.

"You use the map to find another gen to work on, I'm gonna go save Nancy."

She nods "Alright, be safe."

I smile at her before running to where I heard Nancy scream.

I peak around the corner and find Nancy hanging from the hook.

I run up and pull her off the hook, Quentin screams getting knocked down.

Since the killer was distracted with Quentin, I just healed Nancy in front of the hook.

After healing her I point into the direction Quentin screamed in.

"You go save Quentin, I'll go find a gen to work on. Stay save."

She nods and runs off to save Quentin.

I turn around and start to make my way around the corner, before I could I hear a familiar laugh.

Trickster whips around the corner with his bat raised ready to throw a blow but stops in his tracks when he see's me.