16

Y/n POV

Starring at the line in front of me. Should I cross it? Or go back? I was lost in thought I didn't even notice someone was standing in front of me.

I look up and screech while jumping back a little. Then he started chuckling. "You were so focused on whatever it was you were thinking of that you didn't even notice me." He smirked.

Thanks Mr. Obvious.

"What are you doing here?" I back up a little. I'm not sure if he can kill me while we're at camp but I don't wanna risk it.

His smirk grows wider "I could ask you the same thing."

"Well I was bored and never been around here so I decided to explore the place."

He only hums.

"Why are you here?"
"Simply to look for you."

I look at him with a puzzled expression. "But why?"

"Well you are my obsession after all. I mean I've been so attracted to you. I had to see you babe."

Woah Moving pretty fast here buddy. "Oh Um." I look off the the side blushing.

He giggles and grabs my waist with both of his hands, pulling me over the line and into his exposed chest. I gasp at the sudden action.

"Oh boy, I've waited for this again. To just touch you. Feel you against me." I could hear his breath shaking with each inhale and exhale.

I blush like a huge mess into his chest. He could tell I was blushing by my burning hot red cheeks against his exposed chest warming it up.

He run his fingers through my hair while we lock eyes. We stare at each other until I feel myself leaning up into him while he leans down to me. We connect our lips enjoying the sweet moment.

It was really sweet until he stopped. "God damn I need you right now."

After he said that I felt myself being pushed against a tree near us. I gasp as I feel my back slam against the tree.

Before I could register what was going on Trickster pins me to the tree and connected our lips again, this time more rough. As we were going at his he lifts me up and my legs wrap around his waist.

I could feel his private part growing against mine. This caused me to blush harder then I already had.

We make out for 5 mins. Our breaths shaking and becoming shorter and shorter by the minute.

After we move back from each other. He leans down by my ear and whispers "I wanna have some fun babe." I could feel myself getting nervous and excited.

He lets me go and I stand on my feet. He pins me against the tree and we share a couple kisses. As we are kissing I hear him struggle to take off his belt and pants.

" Hey Trickster come here we've got a meeting!" Yelled Trapper. I could hear Trickster growl a little.

We let go of each other. I could see he got his belt undone but he had to fix it again.

"We'll continue this next time we meet up My little obsession." With that he winks at me and walks off.

I stand there shocked not being able to move or speak.

What the Fuck just happened?!