23

Y/n POV

I wake up at the camp site again.

Groaning I grab my stomach from the pain and roll around on the ground. I sit up to feel a little dizzy with a bad headache screaming making my brain feel like its about to pop at any second.

I slowly get up and walk to where Adam was. I sit down next to him as he gives me a smile.

"Hey how did it go? I see your the only one back so you must have died first." He says.

"It was horrible I went against the legion and he hates me I think. Anyways do you have a medkit?" I look over to him.

Adam nods "I'll be back I have to go grab it from my tent." With that he gets up and walks away.

5 minutes later Adam comes back with the medkit. "Here."

"Thanks." I smile at him and take it.

I open it up and grab some medicine. "I'll go grab you some water." I nod and watch Adam leave.

Shortly after he comes back with a cup of water. He hands the cup to me a I nod as a thanks.

I popped two headache pills in my mouth, taking a big gulp of water and swallowing.

I set the cup aside and put the medicine back in the medkit and close it up.

I hand it back to Adam and smile.

"Maybe you should take a nap, that might help."

"Okay sounds good to me." I stand up slowly. "Goodnight Adam." I give him a small tired smile.

"Night Y/n. Sweet dreams." He smiles back.

I head back to my tent unzipping it and stepping inside, zipping it back up.

I crash down on my sleeping bag and close my eyes letting sleep wash over me.

The Tricksters POV

I hid behind a tree listening to the two legion idiots talk.

I heard Y/n's name come out of his mouth causing me to give my full attention on him.

I heard that he killed her, describing all the pain and screams she had. They talked some crap on her and a little on me.

I was furious and a bit jealous. Not because they were talking crap about me, but at how they talked crap about Y/n and how he killed her and made her scream.

I couldn't stand back anymore. I was pissed. I couldn't control the anger.

I step out from my hiding space and glare at them. Their laughter cut short when they saw me.

I start stomping up to the male legion as the other stepped away.

He stumbles back a little. I give him a full force punch to the stomach sending him flying back into the tree behind him, the other gasps.

Legion stands up in pain and groans.

"You fucking psychopath!" Legion hisses.

"You wanna fucking fight? I'm not scared of your ass! I'll end you right here right now!" He snaps pulling out his blade.

"You can try but your blood will be on my hands when I'm finished!" I snap back whipping out my weapons.

The other legion just stands back watching the both of us.

We stare at one another before charging at eachother.

"ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU!" Someone yelled from a far. Me and legion stop in shock.