6

y/n POV

Running full speed ahead to Feng, Grabbing under her armpits and pulling her up off the hook. We both take cover behind a generator. I patch Feng up to help her from losing blood.

"Thanks." I nod at her and we start to work on a gen. In the distance I could hear Adam scream. "Oh no that must be Adam." Said Feng. " you continue working on that generator, I'm gonna go help Adam." Feng nods and continues working and I take my leave to the direction he screamed at.

Little did I know that I would be too late.

I slowly make my way over to where I think Adam might be. I hear a laughter and I quicken my pace. I peek around the corner to find that trickster wasn't there. I was a bit confused, If Adam was knocked down here wouldn't Trickster be here too?

I tip toe over to another corner and turn around to only find...........Adam......lying dead on the ground. I cover my mouth starring at Adams dead body lying on the ground. I slowly back up still starring at Adams dead body on the ground.

I could hear heavy breathing behind me. My back hits something, or someone. I whip my body around to find Trickster grinning at me while breathing heavily, chest covered in Adams blood. As soon as I was about to turn around and run he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into his chest while chuckling. "Not so fast sweetheart"

I could fell Adams blood rub off his chest onto me. I start to breathe heavily as well shaking, my knees going weak, feeling like their about to give out at any moment. To which they do.

Lucky or not so lucky for me He catches me in his grasp before I can hit the ground. "Lets get one thing straight, You are MY OBSESSION, you are MINE, and no one else can have you except ME."

I stare at him whiling slightly blushing. What does he mean no one can have me except him. We weren't even dating. I mean if we were to date I wouldn't complain.

He was starring back at me, but this was different, out of character for him. The look of jealousy, passion for my love, and a little bit of sexual frustration. By the looks of it, It looks like he's some kind of hungry animal and I'm his pray. He could go for my neck any second.

"I'm not quite sure I understand. I mean if it's love like dating then we aren't even dating." A bit of hesitation in my voice." " Looks like we'll have to see where this takes us then eh?" He slightly laughs. I could only stare at him, blush threatening to peek up on my cheeks.

Before I could say anything else he picks me up and starts to carry me somewhere. I was about to try to wiggle out once a hook came into view but he turned into a different room, so I stop and stare out in front of us confused. Wasn't he going to hook me?

We stop in front of a locker. He puts me down while still holding onto my waist which he proceeds to grip a bit harder. He opens it up and shoves me in it. "wait what the hell are you doing?!"

He smirks at me and runs his pointer finger up my chin. "saving you for last." And with that he shuts the locker doors and puts two of his throwing knife in between the handles to keep me in there. I start to bang on the door. "What do you mean?! Uh HEY LET ME OUT! TRICKSTER?! HEYY! HELLO?! ANYBODY?!" I yell as I hear his laughter fad away.

What the hell?! I try to slam my body into the door but it won't budge. Dang those knifes are strong. I bang on the door calling out in hopes Feng or David would hear me ,but it was no use. I heard David's screams then another one showing that he got hooked. Then I heard Feng scream and then scream again knowing that she was also hooked.

After I hear this sound which mean't the two were sacrificed. I breathe heavily. He said I would be the last one. I don't wanna be sacrificed, it sounds scary. I started to get even more scared once I heard footsteps coming my way.

I try to back up as much as possible in the small space I had. I didn't get far at all with the small space. Then.

The doors open.