25

Y/n POV

I open my eyes to see that we are in Gideon Meat plant.

Lucky for me I spawned right next to a gen, sadly no one was around me.

I crouch down at the gen and start to put the wires together.

I started listening to my heart beat increase, instead of paying attention to working on the gen I pay more attention to my heart beat that's slowly increasing.

I blow up the gen because I put the wrong wires together. "Fluff." I muttered under my breath.

Forgetting that my heat beat is high I turn around to run.

"AHHHHHH." There he was, Trickster standing right in front of me. I didn't scream because Trickster was there, I screamed at the jumpscare.

He started giggling. "Oh my sweet little Obsession. I've been dying to see you." He smirks.

"Now we can continue what we started." He grabs you by the waist and pulls you towards him.

"Wait, we can't." You put your hand up in front of him to stop him from kissing you.

"Why can't we?" He pouts. So cute!

I brush off my day dreaming "Cause someone might see us."

I hear him groan than removes his hand from my waist.

"Ugh fine, I'll just save you for last and kill everyone else."

I just stand there and nod.

He runs one of his fingers down my cheek "I'll see you later beautiful." He winks.

I stand there blushing as I watch him walk away disappearing around the corner.

Sheeeeeesh I can't wait to smack that fine ass of his later.

I continue to work on the gen I was previously working on.

Sorry this is short. I'm going to try to upload another one tonight that I will try to make much longer. Possibly up to 800 words or more. It depends on how I feel.