43

I am super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super sorry for not posting forever. School starts tomorrow. I'm so nervey. I'm sorry once again for not posting, I'll try to post as much more as I can.

Y/n POV

I followed behind Yui as we walk outside. 

I turn around and shut the door behind me "So whats up?" 

"Me and Nea have been growing really close with each other and I really like her but I don't know if she feels the same way. I was wondering if you could talk to her and try to see if she gives off hints that she likes me, if she does like me of course." 

"Aw of course. Anything for my best friend." 

"Thanks Y/n you're the best. Better then Adam but don't tell him I said that." She hugs me.

I giggle a bit. "Don't worry of course I'm better then Adam, why wouldn't I be?"

"Truth." 

Once we separate from the hug we stand there in awkward silence. "Well I'm gonna go to Nea for our under cover mission, Bye!" I give her a wink and a smile before walking off.

In the distance I see Nea sitting by herself staring at the fire.

I dramatically try doing some ninja moves, Trying to do a cartwheel but failing. I do a forward roll on the ground. "Ow shit." I whisper, that hurt so bad. I rolled on my sides like I was rolling down a grassy hill.

Time to be super bad ass. I stood up and tried to do a flip. I fall to the ground with a loud thud then continue rolling on my side towards Nea. "Y/n I know you're weird but what the actually fuck are you doing."

Turns out Nea had been watching me the whole time. I laugh nervously "haha you know..... Just some super cool moves."

She looks at me a confused face. 

"Anyways, you know I'm a really good friend right?" I take a seat next to her.

"Sure?" 

"The answer was yes. You can talk to me whenever you want. BUT I've got a question for ya." 

She lets out a sigh "What is it?"

I clear my throat "So i've been seeing that you and Yui have been getting very close with each other. AND it has come to my notice that you are very comfortable around her and very close to the point you guys almost touch each other." 

"uh-" 

I cut her off "So my question is do you like her?" I wiggle my eyebrows while smirking.

She stares at me shocked. "Huh so do you?" 

A sigh comes from her mouth then she opens to speak.

uh oh stinkyyyy. You'll have to see what happens tomorrow if i do continue tomorrow.