39

IM BACK

Have you guys seen Tricksters new outfit 'pressured performer'? oh my god he is so HOT! KDJSVJJOSBDJN AHHHH I can't, Trickster is my main so I kind spent 10 dollars on the new outfit. hehe.

Btw if you see a spelling error please let me know because I type fast and reread over it and sometimes I fail to catch the mistakes. So please give me a comment, Thank you:)

Y/n POV

I was sitting down with my legs crossed rocking side to side like a little kid.

"What's got you so happy?" Adam laughs as he enters the cabin.

"Oh nothing." I give a huge smile while giggling.

"Omg wait!" He puts his hands over his mouth.

I tilt my head to the side confused.

"Did you meet Jungkook!?" He jumps up and down while clapping his hands.

"Uhhh noooo....... BUT me and trickster are fixed!"

He clicks his tongue "Oh..."

"Why the hell would Jungkook be in here!? He's out living his best life." I roll my eyes.

"True true." He nods his head.

"What's up little bitches!" Yui bust's open the door almost breaking it.

"Chill You almost broke the door."

"Yeah look there's a small Hole in the wall cause you slammed the damn door into it." Adam runs his fingers over the hole while glaring at Yui.

"Hehe oops. At least the door didn't break."

"That's true. Oh me and Trickster are fixed btw." I smile at her.

"Oh...that's good."

I look at Yui and she smiles at me tho I can see the pain and worry in her eye's.

"Yui, are you worried for me?"

"No I'm happy for you."

I raise an eyebrow and stare at her.

She sighs "Okay maybe a little. I mean he is a crazy killer and made you upset. I'm just a bit worried that he'll do it again, or worse, Torture you."

Yui plops down on her bed looking down at her hands resting on her lap.

I sigh and walk over to her bed sitting down next to her. I put my hand on her shoulder "Yui, I'll be fine. Nothing bad is going to happen and I know that he won't torture me." I look at her and give her a smile.

"Yes I know but-"

"Yui." I cut her off.

She sighs then looks at me.

"I'm sorry I just can't help it, there's a big feeling turning in my stomach that I can't catch onto."

"There is so need to apologize. I'll be fine, trust me." I hold out my hand. She looks at it hesitating but puts her hand in mine.

"I trust you." She smiles which makes me smile too.

We both forgot about Adam so we looked over and saw him sitting across from us huddled up eating pop corn. That's Adam for you.

"What? This is like a drama movie!"

Yui and I glare at him. "Gimmie the damn popcorn." I stand up and rush over the Adam.

"Ayo this is my popcorn!" He crosses his arms over the popcorn protecting it.

I try slapping his hands away "Fuck your popcorn!"

"Ow stop it!" He slaps my hands away.

I take my chances and pitch him on the arm. "Ow what the hell!"

I grab the popcorn from his hand and throw it outside the window.

Yui Manages to grab a couple pieces before they went out the window and shoved them in her mouth.

I look at her.

"What." she says with her mouth full while raising an eyebrow.

Unedited