Chapter 25

Once tummy rub time was over, I got dressed again, the second time over it felt a little different, nudity not as terrifying as it had been just an hour or two ago, like something had been unlocked between us, an intimate comfort from being wolves together...

"I should bring you home."

"That'd be nice, thanks." My tummy growled, wolf-dinner didn't do anything for human-Juno's hunger.

We finished packing and got back on the bike, Sebastian driving us home. We came to a stop before the now-familiar ugly mustard house.

"I guess I'll see you at school?" he said.

"Yeah, eh, actually why don't you come in and have dinner?"

"Oh..." Sebastian paused, "Is that a good idea?"

"Why wouldn't it be?"

"Nevermind..."

Sebastian parked his bike in the driveway and we went in.Mom and Dad weren't there, enjoying the evening by themselves, it was only Nico and Diana. Speaking of Nico he was busy making some pasta.

"Hola! You're late," Nico called.

"Yea, I was busy."

We came into the kitchen and Nico saw Sebastian, his eyes going between us quite fast.

"Oh, hi Seb."

"Hey."

"I invited him over to dinner."

Nico nodded and immediately things went silent and awkward. After a moment Sebastian went to the bathroom and Nico grabbed me.

"So you and Sebastian came together for dinner, is anything I should know?"

"Yeah, we had... schoolwork together."

"You're a terrible liar, Juno." He rolled his eyes. "Are you..."

"No, it's not that."

Sebastian came out of the bathroom so Nico went to pretend nothing was going on.

We sat down to eat, and things kept being awkward, we tried to stay the conversation around harmless topics like school, work at the grill and motorcycles. It was better that way, the three of us had issues we had to solve sooner or later.

"Can I talk to you outside?" Sebastian asked.

"Sure, Nico, I'll be back in a minute."

We went out the patio door and closed it behind us, sitting down on the patio furniture.

"Are you okay?"

"It just ugh..."

I gently patted his shoulder.

"You know how I feel about you... And Nico... and it's just all getting super confusing and I don't know anything anymore..."

"What happened with Nico?"

Sebastian shrugged, "First time we got drunk, we were just shooting the shit when he told me I'm handsome, we just ended up kissing out of nowhere," He sighed,

"Looks like drunken makeout runs in the family," I said with a chuckle, hoping to lighten the mood.

"He says he's straight, so I'm all confused, then yesterday he mentioned awkwardly what had happened, and how he thought maybe I'd be different from kissing a girl, asked if he could kiss me again, sober."

"And that would be when I barged in."

"Yep."

"Sorry about that..."