Chapter 29

Sebastian came to a stop in the gravel parking lot of a restaurant, proudly named 'Cock-a-doodle-doo.' The place was small as a shed, no indoor dining only picnic tables on a lawn. A few people were enjoying food and the mouth-watering smell of fried chicken escaped the kitchen.

"Welcome to Cock," He said, "You'll love it." We went to a screened window where Sebastian ordered for us; six pieces and all sides, alongside sodas.

"So, this is Cock? You couldn't call it its whole name?"

"It would be much, much less funny. You'll love it, big juicy cock in your mouth!"

I punched his arm. "Stop it."

He just laughed. "But I love cock!" He shouted, making people give us a glance. I just hid my face while Sebastian laughed even harder.

"So, is this officially our first date?"

I blushed, I hadn't even thought of that. "I guess so? Do you want it to be a date?"

"Maybe?" I shrank down into my sweater a little.

Sebastian grabbed our food and we sat down away from other people. The fried chicken smelled like heaven and I was just starving. We split it and the sides; potato, macaroni salads, and coleslaw onto paper plates. I took my first bite and savored the spicy and juicy chicken, it was different from KFC but it was damn good.

"You are right, I needed this."

Sebastian grinned. "I knew you'd love big juicy cock in your mouth."

"You say that again and I'm getting a taxi home."

"Aww, you're no fun."

"Not one bit."

"Fiiine."

We took a silent moment to eat, or rather devour the food until I spoke up."So... if this is a date... I was wondering if you have ever been with someone?"

"There's been a few," he said with a shrug, "that boyfriend I told you about, a few flings here and there when I was homeless, there was this girl before we moved here. You?"

"Only Miriam..." I hid my face behind my cup, "and we didn't get around to..."

"So you're still a virgin?"

Face flushed, I nodded awkwardly. Sebastian didn't seem to have any shame or embarrassment asking these things point-blank. "You're so forward about these things."

"I've been around, when you've been where I've been you sort of learn to get over all this shyness and embarrassment. If you're into men and Miriam, what does that make you?"

"I like Pansexual."

"Hi Pan, I'm bi," he offered a hand and I shook it and laughed, "Nice to date you."

"Nice to date you too. So, we've kind of been over this, but you know I'm non-binary?

"Yeah, obviously."

"Well I just want to let you know I plan on getting hormones and surgery someday, and I feel I should make that clear from the start?"

"Cool."

"Cool?"

"Juno, you aren't the first trans person I've been involved with."

"Oh."

He patted my head. "So you can relax, be whoever you wanna be around me. And man, I keep talking about my exes on a first date, this is a bad sign!"

"It's fine, I'm actually kind of curious, you know all about me and mine."

"Well, my first was James, that's the guy I wanted to elope with, there were a few encounters I'm not exactly proud of when I was on the streets..."