Chapter 44

Thanksgiving came and went by without issues, Sebastian stayed over for two days and my parents were perfectly fine with it, although he was anxious at first of overstaying his welcome. We stuffed ourselves like pigs and still had enough leftovers for the day after Thanksgiving turkey and gravy sandwiches.

Miriam and I exchanged pictures of food, but I remained deeply unconvinced with her vegan turkey made of wheat gluten. I still had to promise to try it when we'd meet next.

Saturday came and that meant the Horsemen's barbecue to which I had invited Miriam. Sebastian, Nico, and I went there early to help set up. The Horsemen weren't really into traditional whole bird turkey, but they did do turkey burgers and turkey dogs. I helped prepare some food along with Theresa.

I was getting some water when Jim came around, wrapping an arm around Sebastian and dragging him into a big man-hug.

"Been away for a while" Jim asked. "Have you got laid yet?"

Needless to say, I choked on my drink.

"Jim!" Sebastian said.

"I'm right here!" I protested.

"I know, d'you fuck?"

"I swear will hit you with my cane."

Jim laughed. "Kids, so shy just fuck already."

I raised my cane menacingly. "I swear."

"Don't let him rile you up," Theresa said, ruffling my hair. "He'll get worse if he gets a rise out of you like that."

"Well, he's really successful then."

Theresa laughed. "You've never fucked anyone have you?"

I coughed uncomfortably. "You don't have to put it so bluntly."

"We're direct kind of people, we don't waste time with subtleties. Are you scared?"

"A little..." I admitted, "Sebastian's experienced, I'm not, what if I do wrong? Am I going to enjoy it? Will it hurt, will I be okay? What if dysphoria creeps in?"

"Relax kid, well, first off my experience with boys is that they don't need much to be satisfied in these matters. Second, Sebastian's a good boy. Third, you just need to take your time, don't rush in and go into it dry."

Her advice just made my heart race. "Okay..."

"As for dysphoria, I might have heard your wolf is... differently equipped."

"You did?"

"I am Sebastian's mom, he confides in me. You're one of them Non-Binary?"

"Yeah."

"Well if it helped you I do know a good shop a little ride away, could get you some assistance if you'd like to flip the usual role." She winked.

"Uh wha."

She leaned in. "A strap-on is what I'm saying. Not like Sebastian's never done that way."

At that moment Juno.exe stopped responding. My brain tried to come up with a response but it mostly babbled a few nonsensical noises.

I was saved by the timely arrival of the Lindells. To my surprise, it wasn't only Miriam but also Taylor and Lloyd were came along too. They looked around anxiously, probably expecting all kinds of hostility, or debauchery.

Thankfully Theresa's attention turned to them, she went and met them.

"Sup kids, I'm T, the mama wolf here."

"Miriam," she then introduced her siblings.

I recovered from my breakdown and went to see them. "Glad you could make it, I didn't expect the others."