:: Chapter 7 :: Brooms, potions and tears

Harry watched his father turn his food blue and then stared at his own breakfast with a stare hoping it would turn blue to. Before suddenly it was and he looked to his father with wide eyes. He laughed when his father sent him a wink.

"What is it with you two and Blue food?" Draco asked as he tiredly sat in front him. Eating his own food once it was on his plate.

"It make sit remastered better is all." He avoided with a smile and stuffed his face before a paper was handed to him from the older years. It was their schedule.

His eyes landed on his potions class, onto the professors name. He frowned a little before taking a glance at said man. He was talking to his Dad, obviously getting annoyed. But Percy continued his quest to become friends with the man.

For some reason he was angry about it, but he had decided he wouldn't think about his birth parents. Obviously they didn't want him. And yet, why did it still hurt him to think that?

"You okay?" Draco asks setting his fork down.

Glancing up, Harry nodded before pushing his plate away and standing. "I'm going to get to first class before we're late. We don't exactly know the way yet remember?" He smiled and walked off as he heard Draco swear at the time before hurrying after him.

"Come on, you don't have anyone?" Percy pushed as he leaned into view of Mr-I-Am-The-Night. "Girlfriend? Boyfriend maybe?"

"No, I don't. Now please stop asking before I jinx you to death." Snape snapped as he stood.

Percy finding this fun followed after. "I would like to see you try." He laughed when that seemed to hit a nerve with him.

The man turned a wand to Percy's throat-they were in the hallway now. Kids gasping at the encounter. "Watch it boy."

Percy leaned into it. Shocking Snape as he baffedly walked back. "You are telling the truth right? Never?"

Growling he got close to the mans face. "I only ever loved once, now she's dead." With that he turned away. Leaving Percy to watch his robes billow behind him dramatically.

Shrugging he turned and headed for his classroom near the astronomy tower.

Harry on the other hand was trying to figure out how to get to the quidditch field, As was Draco, Daphne and Blaise. Weirdly being followed by Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy. They didn't get any help from any older Gryffindors, or Ravenclaw that they asked-they only got lost some more.

Until they all saw a Hufflepuff who was directing other Hufflepuffs, really, just one line boy. They walked over to the older year a bit nervous.

"Ah, quidditch field? I was just bringing this one that way, I'm Cedric Diggory. Nice to meet you all." He smiled at them and ha them follow him.

"What your name?' Daphne asked the first year Hufflepuff who stayed close to the older one, having not spoken a word while holding a frog.

Reminding Harry about his Puffskein, so he reached up to find that the little purple fluff was still in his hair. Sleeping most likely.

"Nev-Neville Longbottom." He was a soft chubby boy with slight buck tooth, but he'd grow out of it without a doubt-for now he was as cute as a button. Daphne thought so as she smiled brightly at him and Introduced herself to the shy boy.

"Nice to meet you Neville, I'm Harry." He waved his hand at him with a smile.

"I'm Draco!" The Malfoy introduced as soon as Harry did, and Blaise only nodded while Daphne introduced him with a roll of her eyes.