Authors Note

So I am here, I've been lurking around trying to figure things out and where I want to do things, how and stuff like that. I haven't written a word on anything since October of 2022 but it's now February, the 2nd of 2023 and I'm slowly getting back into writing.

My plans are settling and everything just feels like it's falling into place.

So I'm here to inform all of you, my updating schedule, my plans for the future of my books, and everything else if you are interested. I'll be posting this on all of my unfinished, but mostly focused on Harry Potter, adopted son of Percy Jackson.

I will not uploading any new stories-why?

Because I'm going to finished off what I have promised to do. Finish these stories that I've already begun and so forth. Even rewriting before posting a new one-though I may just upload ones with dates on when they'll officially start being updated.

Fan fiction and writing my original books are being put as a hobby-for now. I have a full time job now, along with schooling I plan to continue with so it's very difficult for me-but added on I'm streaming everyday-something I hope to turn into something one day as well.

If you'd like to check that out-I'll first warn you, I can be crass, foul mouthed and weird. I can be brutally honest on there as well as chaotic. But I also like to show how I can cry in the walking dead telltale games. I like to chat and have fun, it brings me so much joy just having someone chat friend or not-anyone who joins is welcome in a big warm hug and greeting. I'm slowly setting it up and I hope I find people who want to watch me grow and help me grow by giving me feedback. I can say I'm very passionate about it and I really like to talk about my plans to anyone willing to listen.

So I appreciate it when you've read this far. Thank you-yes you who's reading this, I appreciate and love you all so much I kinda wanna cry-and it's hard for me to cry unless it doesn't mean something-that means you mean something to me. I may not be around-or anything like that but yeah, I do and I'm going to try and be around a lot more. So if you have questions, feedback or anything you can ask.

My twitch as of now is LuckyNeko666

https://www.twitch.tv/LuckyNeko666

I will be updating every Sunday-however many chapters I can get done, and so on.

I'ma rewrite everything. Yes everything, but don't worry if you have parts you don't want to see gone go ahead and comment, or if you have parts you want me to really work more into go ahead! If you have ideas go ahead and share them with me,  I'll be sure to credit you for those ideas.

I love you all ❤️

-Neko, or we'll for Twitch-Lucky, 🍀