:: Chapter 46 :: Boiling point

::Warning::
Sexual actions ahead-skip to next bold words if your not comfortable.

Harry looked around quite boredly. Draco was busy helping his mom, and he hadn't yet seen the two beings he wanted to just yet.

He was wondering around the edges when he smelt something-he couldn't quite place the smell, he just suddenly had the thought to follow it-right out into a very empty hallway, and to a room where the smell-something musky and heavy-yet also refreshing he supposed.

"Calm yourself George-it'll be okay. It'll pass." Fred spoke through the doors, as someone panted heavily inside the room Harry was directly in front of.

Harry was suddenly very happy as he quickly burst in-but then stopped as suddenly he had two sets of eyes on him with a heavy need in them. "Fred-George, I've been looking for you...two..."

He suddenly felt the urge to run as the two got into sync and started walking towards him. He turned and ran-to where? He had no clue, but to run from him and anyone else. His wings burst out and he was flying-oh how he loved flying. The high and wide hallway  helped make sure he wasn't bumping anything with his large wings.

He looked back only to find that both twins had wings of their own and were catching up. He made a sound in his throat in fright and beat his wings faster and quickly turned down another hallway and into the first room he could find-which happens to be a study of sorts. He turned and went to lock the doors only for them to open. Knocking him on his butt with a squeak from him.

Harry wasn't on the ground for long as the next thing he knew he was picked up in strong arms and the door was being locked as he was sat on the desk.

"Harry...do you know what you are to us and what we are to you?" Fred asked as he leaned into Harry's neck and from what Harry could tell he was smelling him.

"I believe so-" he flinched a little bit when he was nipped on his neck.

"Mates." George sighed as he came to Harry's other side, grabbing a hand to play with it. Exploring it with his eyes.

"Yes-Draco is to." Harry hastily said as his hands found Fred's shoulders to push him away his heart pounding from the chase and then them so close to his skin.

Another nip at his neck. "That...makes sense." George spoke as he nipped between words.

"We should talk-" Harry tried but moaned mid sentence as hands went through his feathers. They were sensitive as he and Draco had figured out during a exploratory make out session.

Fred laughed a little. "We should-I'll get Draco." He pulled away to grab his wand-no not that one-yet-he was then sending a patronus out of his wand and it was gone before Harry could see it.

Hands roamed Harry's clothes body as he tried to get a thought out but like being shrouded in a fog, Harry was having a hard time picking out his thoughts and actually speaking. Especially when he was taken to the couch where he was sat on one of the twins lap, and the other got down on his knees to unbutton his pants.

"Oh my gods-" Harry spoke out his heart racing as he was slowly being unbuttoned of his trousers and his shirt. His jacket he hadn't even noticed was gone along with his tie. His hands found the ones opening his trousers. "Wait...what are we doing?" He huffed when George smirked up at him giving his hands to Fred behind him.

"Having a little bit of fun-are you okay with that? We can stop if you want?" George spoke, looking up at him from between his legs.

Harry groaned as he felt himself harden even more then he already was. "Just a little bit of fun?"