:: Chapter 18 :: Pesky Rats and Ginger Rescuing part 2

The scratching of a quill really brought out how quiet it was when Percy looked up, seeing Severus had fallen into grading papers as well from where he sat. He smiled before he realized what he was doing. He blushed and looked back at his papers. He turned redder as he noticed that his note taking for his classes turned from pointers or what to teach next, was of hearts doodled.

He ignored that and asked why he was suddenly crushing on the older man. Then mentally screamed as he admitted what he was doing.

"Percy??" Startled Percy looked up with wide eyes. Snape smirked amusedly and Percy ignored the pitter patter his heart did. "You alright?"

"I'm mentally exhausting myself at the moment." Percy replied honestly.

"Want to go for a walk?" Snape said.

Sighing Percy smiled. "I think I'm good-it might make it worse actually. I just need to think of something else for a moment." He put his head down on his desk trying to ignore the stare.

Was he really crushing on the potion maniac?

____

"Okay, so listen, what if Sirius isn't after you?" Draco spoke as they sat in their dorm room, it was the night after someone-most likely Sirius black-trying to get into the Gryffindor dorms.

"Oh really? I thought he was this entire time." Harry replied boredly as Blaise and Theo snickered nearby, playing chess. "Draco, he's my godfather who didn't have a trial before being sent to Azkaban. He's probably loony right now but there's obviously something he's looking for."

"You really need to tell us things before we start looking stupid Harry." Draco huffed throwing a pillow at the boy to the side of him. Rolling his eyes when Harry snickered when he caught it.

Shrugging Harry hugged the pillow. "You don't need help with that Dray, and Well you guys never really ask. Anyways what do you think he's searching for?" He fell back when another pillow came and hit him the face making him laugh.

"No clue, but it has to be important if he's willing to do so even with the Dementors around. You remember the Quidditch game, poor Cedric has been in the med wing since." Draco snickered as he got off his bed and stretched. Soon getting hit by one of his pillows causing another bout of laughter to erupt. "Okay enough pillow throwing, anyone up for a walk, I'm bored in here."

"I think we're good." Blaise said for him and Theodore Nott, who usually stayed to himself but was slowly getting known to Draco and Harry. Blaise usually hung out with him when the rest were doing something else he wasn't interested in.

Harry was already up and putting his shoes back on. "Definitely. It is a bit boring in here."

"Don't go to far or Snape will drag you back in to your dad." Blaise warned absentmindedly as they exited the dorm room.

Dragging Harry down and out of the Slytherin dorms and into the dungeon hallways, Draco already felt better just walking around. "You wanna try out for quidditch next year?" He asks as they walk along.

"Maybe, you still have to teach me remember?" Harry pointed out. It was on the list of things to do during the summer but his Dad got called to his domain.

They found themselves outside not far from the castle but it was better then being inside. Harry felt better breathing fresh air of spring in coming then the stuffy smell that came with living in a dungeon.

Draco raised an eyebrow as he watched a red head looking through shrubbery with a pinched worried face. "Whats Weasley doing?" It didn't have much animosity, because that entire year, Ron Weasley had done nothing to them and was civil if they met in the hallways. Actually Harry thought he looked quite sad sometimes.