Niall

Double update today?

Louis walked in with Zayn which surprised me completely. I didn't make
any effort to actually look up though.

Someone sat next to me on the couch. I could feel it but I didn't even look up to see. I knew it was Zayn. I was still editing a video on my channel. I had my headphones in.

I was tapped lightly on my knee. It would be weird but I was sitting criss cross apple sauce on the couch so not that weird.

I pulled my headphones down and looked to my left.

Zayn was a very nice looking man. He had a very sculpted face. Like perfect jawline, perfectly chiseled cheek bones. The whole notch.

"Hi." He said smirking a bit and I blushed.

He saw me checking him out. "Hey Zayn. What're you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh I wanted to see you." He said and I blushed.

"Why?" I asked looking at my computer.

"Because I wanted to ask you something." He said and I bit my lip turning to face him.

He licked his lips."First I wanted have your number." He said.

"Oh so you want more than just my number." I said and he smiled holding his head down shaking.

"Yes I do. I wanted to take you out actually." He said and I blushed.

"I hate to be that person. But why?" I asked him.

"Today I came to the park and you were there with this curly haired man. I didn't want to interrupt you but you soon just left. So I sat down next to curly we talked and suddenly got on the topic of you. He's your ex. And well he said some stuff about you. And I think that you should just be treated better than that. I believe you should be put on a pedestal. You're very beautiful and my friend Marcus told me you were funny, and nice and I trust him so yeah I'd want to go on a date with you to see for myself." He said and I smiled again.

"Um sure. And disregard Harry he.... He's an ass and somewhat clingy but not." I said and he smiled.

"I didn't know you were a Youtuber." He said.

"Yep. Thee Niall Horan. I actually do a lot of collaborations with people. And I have over 1 million subscribers." Niall said awkwardly.

"Well I've never heard of you." And I held my chest.

"That's a little saddening." I said and he laughed.

"Well how about I watch some of your videos. Learn more about you?" He said and I giggled then blushed because what I haven't giggled since I was with that asshole on Christmas.

"That's cute." He said and I blushed again.

"Stop making me blush." I said covering my face.

He laughed. "It's cute though. You're cute." He said and I blushed.

"Stop!" I yelled playfully and he laughed at me again removing my hands from my face.

He touched my face. "Your face is really hot. Cool down Niall you'll overheat." Zayn said and I laughed.

"You guys seemed to be having a fun time." Louis said walking in the living room with some tea.

"A smashing time Louis. Can you get me some cookies?" I asked him.

"You ate them all. You're eating me out of house and home." Louis said.