Harry

[not edited]

I would be lying if I said I didn't like Niall moving back here. Not in a flirty I want to sex-him-up type of feeling either. It's just nice that we're on good terms. Plus stuff is easier. I don't have to go grocery shopping all the time, he cooks some days and I do too, we take turns restocking stuff like tissue paper and stuff. And it's easier on my pockets because I really don't make much.

It's easier. And we talk to each other like friends. He's even been a little nice because I've came down with a cold.

"Here." I heard him say.

I sat up and he sat a bowl of soup and a sandwich in front of me on a tray then sat down.

"Thank you." I said.

"S'fine." He said and crossed his legs.

"You're always so worried about me wearing my gloves, hat, and scarf you got sick." He said smiling.

"I know. But I've spent to much time thinking about myself. To much time." I said.

He looked down at his hands. "Where's Josh?" He asked me.

"Somewhere. I think he took a family vacation with his family. Beach house or something." I said.

I just remember him asking if he think I'd be fine with Niall living with me and I told him yeah. So he said he could stay with the tradition. Josh's family has a beach house somewhere tropical and they celebrate their Christmas and New Years. He asked if I wanted to go but I didn't want to intrude. It's okay being here with Niall.

Honestly I don't remember the last time I broke down because of him. And I think that was an accomplishment. But I would never try anything with Niall again. That being seduce him. He has a boyfriend and I accept that. But I want love for myself something I won't screw up this time.

"Do you have your eye on anyone Harry?" Niall asked me.

"No. I haven't even slept with anyone since we broke up." I said.

"Gosh you start acting right when we break up." He said and fell back laughing.

I smiled. "I don't want to screw up again. Because it really hurt to hurt you." I said.

"I hope you do get a boyfriend. And I hope you do treat them right. I know that I always say how you were suppose to give me a better life and stuff. And you were but I'm not about to keep kicking you when you're down. I do hope you have a nice life." He said and I smiled at him.

"Thank you." I said and began eating my sandwich.

"So how are you and Zayn?" I asked.

He sighed. "We're fine. But last week when I told him I was moving in he was skeptical. We kinda had an argument but we're fine now. He's just so hesitant." He said.

"What he's skeptical we'll sleep together?" I asked and he nodded. "That's not unbelievable. You're my ex but we're not into each other... anymore. I will always love you but as far as ever sleeping with you. He needs not to worry." I said and he nodded.

"He has this ex though. You couldn't be quiet as annoying as her. She always needs Zayn for something. They've been hanging out more and it's kinda making me skeptical but I trust him. And really this is all the trust I have left." He said bringing his knees to his chest.

"I hope he does. You really do deserve someone. Sorry I couldn't be that person." I said genuinely.

"Oh something always happens for a reason." He said. "If it wasn't meant to be it just wasn't. I'm over it so I hope you can get over it too." He said laying his head on his knees and I reached for my now luke warm tea.