Niall

"Happy birthday." I said jumping on Louis' bed.

"Niall please. I had a long day." He said.

"What do you mean Louis it's 12 am. Today is a new day. Your birthday!" I said jumping.

"Niall seriously." He groaned turning.

I jumped on him and began kissing his cheek. "Louis! Are you having birthday sex with Li today?" I asked

"Maybe. I've been waiting for 3 months now. At least for my birthday." He said.

"I bet you're going to be like rabbits. Back and forth. " I said and began humping him.

"Ohhh Liam yes! Keep going. Faster." I moaned playfully and he laughe as I continued hunting his backside.

"And he's going to be like." I said and made sure it was like a really deep old-man voice. "Fuck! Yes Louis you're so tight. So tight for daddy." And he laughed again.

"I hope not." He said turning on his side making me fly off of him.

"Tell me you don't have to work today." I said rolling on his side an he smiled.

"I don't." He said smiling and I kissed his cheek a couple times before he pushed me away.

"Stop kissing me." He said.

"I miss Zayn." I said.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing. But yesterday he kept texting ex-girlfriend when we were at the movies. And I told him to stop and he is the one that made a big deal out of it. He said I couldn't tell him who to not text so I told him not to text me. So we're not talking." I said.

"Why is he texting his ex?" Louis asked.

"Because they're 'friends'." I said putting air quotations around friends. "I hadn't even heard of his ex before. Then one day when we're out we run into her like no." I said.

"No. Unacceptable." He said.

"Exactly so I will get as many kisses I want from you. And you will give me kisses." I said.

"No. I'll be to busy giving and receiving my own kisses." He said and winked.

"Don't rub your relationship in you asshole." I said and he laughed.

"You should be happy for me though." He said.

"Of course I am. You deserve happiness for once." I said and he smiled.

"Hopefully something that will last. It only took me 4 years." He said.

"I'm with you. I've been in a shit relationship for that long. Sure I got someone to hold me at night and have sex with. But it wasn't the same when that person is doing that with someone else. I wish we would have worked. I wish he would have been the person he promised too." I said an for a second getting in my feelings.

"Niall, Harry is a asshole." He said.

"I know it's just we could have had a hole life together. We could have had a family and everything. But he couldn't take me serious. I always gave him the benefit of the doubt. But then I guess it was my fault for making it seem like all he did was kiss me and make empty promises. But when I went back to him that made him seem like his cheating was justified." I said.

"It wasn't your fault. He was just a asshole. Come here." He said and I climbed under the cover and laid with him.

"I wish we would just have worked. Now I'm in a new relationship and right now we're ignoring eachother. Imagine if we would have worked. Imagine if me and Harry never broke up for that last time. Or even the first. Goodness. My life wouldn't be in shambles." I said.