Niall

I was at Louis house. Still. I haven't filmed in a while. That's because I don't know when I can go get my filming things from my house. I don't know if I want to run into Harry. It is 2 right now. I probably won't catch him there. Plus Josh has been talking to me lately about him. He said he's not doing anything for his self any more but I told him he's not my responsibility anymore.

I sighed standing up walking over to the hook. I put on my jacket, scarf, gloves and hat and left out. I walked through the snow.

When I got to my house I took out my keys unlocking my door. I went in.

"Niall?" Harry voice called out.

I rolled my eyes. "I came to get my things." I said walking in our room.

"Do you need my help?" He asked.

"No, not at all." I said.

He soon gave up and went into the living room. I went over and grabbed my camera, my lenses, my stand, eat.

I disabled it all and packed it into a suitcase. I then went to grab my laptop and stuff it into the suitcase. I zipped it up and rolled it to the door. I called a cab and waited. I was about to leave when I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"I'm sorry Niall." He said.

"I now you are. You were always sorry." I said turning around to him.

"Harry I'm glad to see you hurting. You should because all of the times you made me hurt." I said.

He looked like he was about to cry. "Harry go get you some help." I told him patting his shoulder and I grabbed the suitcase handle about to role away.

"Wait Niall." He said and I turned around.

"Can I please get one last kiss. It'll help me with closure." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Really?" I asked him.

"Niall." He said walking to me.

"Could you just get it over with." I said and he put his hand on the nape of my neck and he leaned in closing his eyes.

And he kissed me and I kissed him back. I kinda missed it but at the same time I didn't. He grabbed my hip and I removed his hand and pulled away.

"Okay. Closure." I said wiping off my lips.

"Yeah closure." He said and walked back in the house closing the door.

I walked out on the porch and closed that door. I picked up the suitcase and carried it to the cab and got in.

"Where to?" The man asked.

And I told him Louis' address. I thought back to Harry. Yeah maybe I did miss kissing him. Or I did miss looking into his green eyes. But I can feel that. I have the right to feel that. I was with him for 4 years. I thought we were going to get married and adopt children. I thought I was going to grow old with someone I was I love with. So I have the right to still kiss him or to even talk to him because no one would understand what we had.

I still love Harry, very much. But I'm not going back to him and I won't cry over him. It's over he screwed up again. He had his last chance. If he wouldn't, of cheated maybe we'd have had a perfect life but he did so we can't. I miss Harry a lot. But I am moving on.

The cab came to a stop and I paid the man before taking my stuff going into the house.

I hurried and set up my camera and everything and start recording.

"I know I'm not in my regular setting its because I'm at my best friends house! And before you get excited no he isn't here. I know you guys love Louis but I've came to you today because first off I haven't posted in a while and second off I wanted to tell you guys that me and Harry aren't together anymore.

I know it's horrible but it's over. He won't be coming with me places anymore or you'll barely see him with me. I'm sorry because I know you loved him but things happen so yeah I wanted to tell you about that. Also I wanted to tell you that I'm coming to America next month. Hopefully Louis will come but I am....." I said and carried on.

When I was done with the video I edited to the point where I didn't look stupid with some of the stuttering, the quiet pauses and the sneezes that meant I was getting sick. I went into Louis' kitchen and made me some soup. I came back out and uploaded the video. I don't think it was wrong of me to say me and Harry broke up right?

I tell my fans everything, I know 5 years ago when I barely had any I came out and actually gained some subscribers plus Tyler helped me with followers as well. I checked my Twitter when the video was uploaded.

They were upset about the breakup they even made a hashtag called #GetNarryBackTogether and I laughed at that's and tweeted.

I followed some people and checked my dms. I had one from my friend Marcus which said how he was boyfriend hunting for me and he found me a boy with black hair and golden eyes. I text him back laughing that I know who he was. He then called me.

"Niall you're lying. I'm here with him right now." He said.

"Hi Zayn." I said.

"Hi Niall." He said.

"This is fantastic you know each other like because he's so damn cute Niall." Marcus said.

"Well yeah." I said.

"Okay so any who. I'm going to go film a new video. I want my next wine to be a Narcus and you have to come up with the challenge so yeah bye." He said and hung up.

Gosh you have to love him.