Zayn

I got out my car and walked up to Lou's house and rung the doorbell. Niall opened the door trying to grab all his bags. I laughed grabbing most of them especially the heavy ones. He smiled blushing.

"Thank you. And good morning." He said.

"Morning." I said kissing his cheek and turning to walk down the steps.

I knew he blushed but I put his bags in the trunk alongside mines then climbed in the car.

"I got you breakfast. I already ate." I said passing him a bag of food from the back.

He smiled. "Thank you." He said opening it up.

I put on my seatbelt and started my drive to the airport.

"Omg these pancakes are so good. Where did you get these?" He asked.

"I made them." I said stopping at a red light.

"I would kiss your cheek but I'd get syrup on you." He said and I laughed.

"I'm going to do it anyway." He said before leaning over and kissing my cheek.

I smiled. "It's not sticky." I said driving again at my green light.

I saw him out the corner of his eye dip his lips in the syrup. "Niall." I warned him.

"My intentions were to get you sticky." He said inching closer to me.

"No your intentions were to thank me with that small gesture." I said.

He hunched his shoulder. "Things change." He said and placed a big sticky kiss on my cheek.

"Ugh." I said looking at myself through the rear view mirror while he just laughed at me.

"I seek revenge." I said and his laughing stop.

"I hope you're not harsh." He said.

"Of course not." I said.

When we got to the airport. I helped him with his luggage again. We gave the lady our pass port and tickets and she handed back our passports and proceeded to go to the plane.

When we did he quickly fell asleep and I just got out my book from my carry on bag.

When he started full on snoring I pulled out a black marker. I'm not sure why I keep a black marker I just do. Plus I saw Prank vs Prank good this on their channel and it was hilarious. I just drew a penis with hairy balls. That's not too harsh.

---

As we were getting up he looked at me and I tried not to laugh.

"What?" He asked.

"Oh nothing." I said getting up and grabbing his carry on for him and my bag.

As we were getting off the plane some people were staring but I put my finger over my lip. We waited for our baggage and people were just looking at him. I was trying not to laugh it was funny though.

When we got our bags we went outside to see a couple of cabs so we got into one. When the man look back he just looked at Niall's forehead and I winked at him so he cleared his throat.

"Um so where too?" He asked and I told him the hotel we were staying at.

"That was weird." He said and I finally let out the laugh I was holding it.

"Nah it wasn't." I said laughing.

I pulled out my phone and turned on front camera. He looked in it then grabbed it looking more at his forehead.