Zayn

I was laying on the bed and apparently Niall thought I was sleep. I wasn't though. My eyes were closed but I could hear everything but I did feel tired.

I heard him sigh and get on his phone dialing a number.

"Hello." Niall said.

"Well no shit I'm guessing your caller ID didn't change. But anyways we need to talk Harry." He said and I was beyond confused.

"No I don't want to get back with you, or even sleep with you. I'm telling you not to be at the house tomorrow night. Because I want to be there." He said and I smiled.

"It's really none of your business what I'm up going to be doing there. After all it's my house and you should be glad I haven't put your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs. " Niall said. (A/N: Because tbt to when Iconapop was the opening act at my concert)

"No out the house. Meaning not there. And 7. Is that possible? Can you hang out with Josh tomorrow night. And I hope you haven't had your one night stands and groupies in my bed without changing the sheets. And it better be how I left it." Niall said.

"Okay bye! I'm serious too." He said and I heard him sigh putting his phone on the bedside table and turning into me to cuddle into me.

After a while I snuggled him close to me. "God you smell so fucking good." I heard him say burying his face in my neck.

"Like damn." I heard him say muffled with his breath hitting my neck.

"Why is the way you smell so seductive." He said and this time I thought I should let him know I was awake.

"It's not you're just to horny for your own good." I said and he kissed my neck a couple times before pulling away and looking at me.

"That too but honestly you smell so good I just want to have sex with you just because of it right now." He said.

"Well I just use soap and stuff. And trust me. I've dated you long enough to know everything turns you on." I said.

"Well fuck me already would'ya." He said and I laughed.

"Soon okay?" I said and he whined.

I wrapped my hand around his waist pulling him back into me. I kissed his forehead.

"How good are you in the bedroom. I mean because sometimes I'm in the mood for rough, sometimes sloppy. I don't like delicate at all." He said and I laughed.

"If you like it that way then I'll give it to you rough and sloppy." I said and he looked up me.

"Please just tie me up right now." He said and I laughed.

"You had a lot of sex in your last relationship?" I asked him.

"At least 3 times a week." He said.

"So what have you been doing since you and Harry broke up?" I asked him.

"Fucking Louis' vegetables." He said sighing.

I laughed again. I like this. He's unintentionally funny or I'm just easily amused. But either way we're happy.

"I need to upload a collab. Maybe with Joe or Zoe." He said.

"The Suggs. I like them they're cool." I said.

"They are. Maybe Ill do one with Joe. I'll do one with Zoe maybe later when I let her put make up on me again." He said. "I should really call him."