Zayn

Filler!

[not edited]

Niall stood by the door looking like a toddler about to throw a tantrum. He was hungry. Of course and I was taking my time. He stated to jump up and down and whine.

"Zayn." He whined. "If you don't hurry I'm going to change from temper tantrum Niall to pissed Niall." He said and I laughed.

"Wait let me do my hair." I said.

"It looks fine." He whined.

"I might touch it up." I said.

"Zayn if we don't leave this hotel room in the next 10 seconds I will stick a broom stick up your ass when you're sleep. So let's go." He said madly and that got my eyes wide.

"Please." He said smiling.

"Promise you won't do that." I said and he laughed.

"Promise. Now let's go." He said and I walked towards the door and he smiled.

We took the elevator down and we called for a cab. Surprisingly we haven't ran into none of his fans. I hope we don't tonight. And it's not because I don't like them. Like they're cool but I want to actually have a nice night with Niall tonight and they might interrupt it.

When we I paid the man in the cab I got out and went into T.G.I.Fridays. We waited for a little while. Some of his fans were there but they only took pictures and he autographed there arms.

"If you tweet that can you please not tag the location?" I asked and they smiled.

"Of course we wouldn't want to mess up you guys date." She said and they walked back to our table.

I turned around and Niall was blushing. But then looked down at his menu. I smirked and looked at the menu. When we decided on a appetizer and meal the waitress came around.

"I'm trying not to loose my composure right now but you're Niall Horan and I am a really big fan." Our waitress said and Niall smiled at her.

"Yes I am." He said and she muffled a scream.

"Let me see your pen?" He asked and she handed it to him and he grabbed her arm writing his signature.

"And maybe after we eat we can take a picture okay?" He said and she nodded.

"Now I want a Sprite." He said and she took it down.

"Pepsi." I said.

"Any appetizers?" She asked.

"Yes. The Garlic Parmesan boneless wings, mozzarella sticks, and loaded potato skins." Niall said and she wrote it all down.

"I'll be back in a few with your drinks. You'll have to wait a while for appetizers." She said and I nodded.

I leaned in towards the middle of the table.

"I hope you don't think you're kissing me with garlic breathe." I said and he laughed.

"I actually do plan on getting kisses before the night is over. And to make it fair you will eat some too." He said.

"Fine." I said and he smiled winking at me.

When our drinks got here I put a straw in mine and drunk some. Damn that's very carbonated.

He looked at me. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"It's so carbonated." I said.

"I say 'acid-y'" he said.

"I know. I watched your youtube challenge. Who could drink a 2 liter of pop the fastest." I said.