Niall

{It's shit I'm telling you now}

I woke up to the sun shining brightly outside the window. I rubbed my eye yawning a bit. I climbed out of bed to be met by the extremely cold floor. I put on some bunny slippers I saw. I walked down stairs and into the kitchen. I smelled breakfast. I came in and sat on the stool at the breakfast bar.

"Penny for your thoughts." He said flipping some bacon.

"I don't have any. Except for wishing you'd cook breakfast faster." I told him and he laughed.

He came over by me swing one arm around my shoulder. "That's my Nialler." He said.

"Now can I get my Louis back because I'm tired of you being so serious." I whined.

"'Course." He said going back to take the pancake of the pan flipping it again.

I jumped off the stool and came by him looking at he food already cooked.

"This looks amazing." I said licking my lips.

"Stay away from the food." He said giving me a push.

He looked down and broke out in laughter.

"W-Why do you h-have on F-Fizzy's slippers." He laughed.

"The floor was cold." I said defensively.

He just laughed and finished cooking breakfast. When it was finished we sat down at the table and ate breakfast.

"What's on your agenda for today?" He asked me.

"Apartment shopping." I told him.

"You are not letting him have your house your mom bought you." He said.

"I'll think about it." I said eating my pancakes.

"What else do you want to do today? It is Saturday." He said.

"I don't know but what are you doing today?" I asked him.

"I was going to a club tonight but I'm staying with you. Y'know that's what friends do after breakups." Louis said and I sighed

"I'm over it. I'm over him. He can have a nice life." I said and it was now his turn to sigh.

"He can rot in hell Niall." Louis said.

"Stop being so mean." I said and he shook his head continuing to eat.

I ate my food slowly. "You go clubbing tonight I'll order me a pizza or something." I told him.

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" He asked me.

"Yes Louis go. Leave." I told him and he smiled.

"I'm proud of you if you didn't know." He said drinking his orange juice.

"Thanks." I said eating my food.

A hour later I told Lou I was going for a walk in the park. He looked at me crazy but let me go. So now I was in the park with a coffee I got at the Starbucks nearby. I saw a bench so I swept the snow off of it with my glove covered hand.

I sat down and just looked around the park. There was no one here really I saw a man though. He was a bit far away. But he had on a nice coat and he was painting?! It's pretty cold out and he's painting. I couldn't see what it was though. It was getting dark a bit fast but he was really interesting. I got up and left as he was finishing his painting.

When I got in all I could think about was the man out in the cold with his paintings.

----

"Well bye Louis." I said to him as he walked out the door.

He turned around. "Are you sure you're going to be okay?" He asked and I refrained myself from slamming the door in his face.

"Louis for the umpteenth time I am fine." I said huffing and he smiled and gave me a big sloppy kiss on the cheek before leaving to get into his car.

I wiped off me face and closed the door and went in the kitchen to look for a pizza menu. I ordered a medium cheese pizza and waited.

When it did get here I opened the door and gave the man the money and I grabbed the pizza. I saw the same man in the park walking and he turned to me and gave me a smile and kept walking with his hands carrying a panting and another carry a bag of art supplies. I didn't have a chance to smile back. So I just went in the house and sat on the couch and ate the pizza. But I only was thinking one thing.

Damn he was fine.