Louis

Best work because I wasn't under pressure.

I ran my fingers through my hair. God I swear putting makeup on people 16 hours a day is very tiring and stressful. I stretched and threw on my coat.

One of these fake bitches Hannah came over to me smiling. Fuck what does she want.

"Hey Louis." She said.

"Hey." I said continuing to walk so she walked beside me.

"Did you have plans tonight?" She asked.

"Yeah I was going to go drink a bit." I said.

"Great because me and the girls are going out too and I wanted to invite you." She said.

"I was going to go drink at my home." I lied.

"Oh well another time I guess?" She asked smiling.

"Probably not." I said and she stopped walking but I walked out of the place and got into my car.

She is so fake. They all are so fake. I work with a bunch of fake bitches. I guess that's why I do my best. Because I know they're envious of me.

I get in my car and start to drive to a bar. I stopped at the red light and unintentionally looked over. It was Liam.

He looked my way and rolled down his window which caused me to roll down my passenger side window.

"Hey Louis." He said.

"Hey Liam." I said.

"Where are you going this late at night?" He asked me.

"To a bar. Long day at work." I said.

"Can you pull into Tesco's for a moment for a quick chat?" He asked and I nodded.

When the light turned green he pulled into Tesco's parking lot and I followed. When he parked he got out and I did as well.

He was dressed nicely wearing a button up, a tie and some slacks. But I ignored that for a moment.

"Yes." I said.

"A nice looking lad like you shouldn't go to a bar this late at night. You might wake up next to something you regret or someone might get you." He said and I blushed.

"But I had a long day at work today and I just need a drink." I said.

"Well how about you come to mines and we can indulge in some wine. And if you have too much to drink I'll escort you home?" He asked and I smiled.

"I like that idea." I said and he smiled.

"Well let's go." He said and we got back to our cars and headed to his house.

When we pulled up I parked in front of my house and he parked in his garage. I got out and waited by his front door. To open which happened a few seconds later.

When I walked in he took my coat and I followed him to the living room. It was real cozy in here. It was like earthy. He dimmed the lights a bit and turned on some nice music. I blushed because this was way better than a bar. He then came in with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

He sat down on the couch. He poured me a glass. And then himself one. We clinked glasses before taking a sip.

"This is good wine Mr. Payne." I said and he laughed.

"Thank you. But please don't the kids already call me Mr. Payne and I honestly feel old." He said and I paused.

"Kids?" I asked.