Louis

[not edited] I think I have a real good idea for this story but it's taking me forever to put some of the pieces together.

When Niall pulled up outside of the house I was more than excited. I actually ran outside without a coat on. It was embarrassing really because I slipped on some ice.

"Aww Lou." Niall said and came over to help me up.

He wiped the snow off me and gave me a hug. "oh I missed you so much."

"I missed you too. But I didn't miss this snow. It's the end of January, can't the seasons change now." He said and I smiled at him.

"Oh you have it again." I said.

"Have what?" He asked me.

"You have L.A. Fever and please it's contagious so stay away I said and he laughed.

"Seriously you're going to make me wanna go to L.A." I said and he smiled grabbing his suitcase.

"Oh and I have so much to tell you but I'm really cold." I said and start pulling him along the way.

"But Zayn with the bags." Niall said.

"Zayn can you bring on the bags by yourself?" I asked him.

"Sure." He said giving me a thumbs up.

I smiled dragging Niall back into my house. He left his bag at the door and I helped him take off his outside gear. Then I pulled him to the couch.

"What is it already. Bit its so nice and cozy in here. Just thought I'd tell you that." Niall said.

"Thank you but let me continue. My hot neighbor and I are getting closer. I mean really. I found out he's a hot teacher that teaches children with mental disabilities.thats so cute. It really is the icing on the cake for me. And he's really into me. I can tell." I said and he smiled.

"It's about time. You really did deserve someone Lou." He said and Zayn came walking in the door.

"You're not going to wet up my house. Take those shoes off at the door." I said and Niall laughed.

He then got up to help him. He grabbed his bags while Zayn took off his jacket and his coat while Niall took some of his bags to the back. Zayn then came and sat by me.

"Hey so when are you taking me on that date. Your friend hasn't asked me yet. But I'm anxious so tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Sure." I said and Niall came in and sat on Zayn's lap.

"Niall I know that Zayn is your boyfriend or 'cute friend' but he's taking me on a date." I said.

"That's fine Lou. I ship you guys as best friends." Niall said.

"Yay so brunch Zayn tomorrow." I said.

"That's fine." I said and Niall leaned back on him.

Zayn put his arm around Niall's waist. "For a second I did think I missed you guys but nope." I said and they laughed.

"How was fashion week?" Niall asked.

"Oh it was fun. You don't know how much I loved doing the Balmain models. So many gorgeous colors. I got to make over Oliver Rousteing too. I swear his cheeks need no contouring at all." I said and he laughed.

"Items lots of fun too. And I made a lot of money this week. If we do, do another fashion week. I might have to fly out to Paris. But I think I'll still do onset jobs for movies and whatnot." I said.