Niall

"Harry?" I called out. 

"I'm back here!" He croaked.

I frowned. He's been getting sicker and sicker over the course of a day. He can't even get out of bed it's so bad. I think the window was up in the room yesterday. I had the heat up and I guess he just decided to crack the window.

"I'll be back. I'm going to be hanging out with Zayn for a couple hours. You know breakfast and filming. You'll be alright yes." I called to him.

"Yes." He said.

I grabbed my camera stuff and left out. Zayn got out the car and helped me. I then sat in the car and turned up the heat.

"Goodmorning." I said

"Morning."  he said and leaned over and kissed my check.

I grabbed out my vlogging camera and began. "Hello wonderful people Niall here of course. I'm here with Zayn." I said and he looked from I front to smile at the camera. 

"Hello loves." He said an I put it back on me.

"So where are we going today?" I asked him.

"Brunch. I don't know if you want to give out our location but I'm taking him to our brunch spot." He said.

"It's okay because I'm not uploading till today but I'll leave them to imagine but I'm going to film a video later today." I said.

"Did you tell them the surprise yet?" He asked.

"What are you talking about?" I add him.

"Summer-" I cut him off.

"Nope nope nope. I'm keeping that in too so it can draw suspense." I said to him.

"But lovelies don't hate me. I can tell you that I'm doing a YouNow later on today, and the day this vlog airs.  I do have to film that video today though that's going out on Tuesday though. Alright." I said and turned off the camera.

Zayn grabbed my hand while we were driving and I smiled.

"Harry still sick?" He asked me.

"Yeah. I turned up the heat yesterday so he could sweat it out. He cracked the window in his room and now he can't even get out of bed. It's sad really." I said.

"He'll get better though. You gonna take him some soup?" He asked.

"Yeah I think so. I'd want to be taken care of if I was sick. But he can't get it till later. I told him to rest up until then." I said and he nodded.

"So how's Pear tree?" I asked and he laughed.

"She's fine. She got a new car though. Her battery kept dying. She should have told me though. She could have just bought a new battery." He said and hunched.

"Yeah. That's why when I get a car I'll need someone with me to pick out a good car. I'll take you. I'm pretty sure you're tired of being my chauffeur." I said looking over at him when he stopped at a red light.

"No it's fine. I love you and love spending time with you. And if I really cared I'd charge you." He said and leaned over to kiss his lips and I cupped his face and put my hand between his thigh.

"Whoa." He said breaking away. "We're at a stoplight on our way to brunch. You are my love muffin but you are so horny. Always." He said and the light turned green and he drove.