Niall

Louis in that picture is just OMERGARD. And people sleep on Louis' cheek bones his are high too.

I made sure my bags were packed and that I had my passport, plane ticket in my wallet. I leave for North America tomorrow. I heard a laugh and I was brought out of thought and looked to the couch.

"What're you laughing at?" I asked Zayn.

"You're running around like a chicken with its head cut off." He said laughing more.

"Well you act like your bags are packed with everything already." I said.

"They are." He said and I flicked him off continuing to cross things off of my checklist.

Ok so Zayn was going with me to America. He wasn't a youtuber but he found out that Harry used to help me with the bags and stuff so he wanted to help me too. Louis wasn't coming with me because it was fashion week in London so they needed him to be a make up artist for the models. I thought that was sweet of Zayn though.

"Help me Zayn." I said trying to pull up the handle of the suitcase.

He got up and came over and grabbed the handle and pulled it up no problem and I blushed. He turned to me an smiled then pinched my red cheeks.

I also feel the need to tell you that Zayn and I are not dating. We're just really cute friends at the moment. We haven't kissed again but I know that we will again, I think he's just really taking his time with me maybe because I just got out of a relationship and I appreciate that. Even though my two shits went down the toilet with the rest of me and Harrys relationship.

I took my stuff and set it by the front door of Louis' house but on the inside along with my carry on bag. I then brought my filming stuff by the door. I then wiped the imaginary sweat off my forehead and ran to jump on the couch with Zayn.

"What time are we meeting up tomorrow. Flights at 7." I said.

"6:30." He said turning to face me.

"Alright you have to pick me up." I told him.

"I know." He told me.

"Do you have all your stuff?" I asked him.

"Yes." He said.

"Do you-" he cut me off.

"I have everything. Promise. Now stop worrying. You'll get a headache." He said pulling me closer to him and I snuggled into him.

I felt him run his fingers through my hair slowly. I hummed contently and closed my eyes. It feels good.

I actually was on the verge of falling asleep. I put my hand on his chest and pushed my face in his neck. It was so warm.

"Hey bitches I brought pizza." Louis loud voice sounded off.

I groaned and Zayn laughed. I took my face out of his neck and got from tucked in his side and sat up and gave Louis a small glare.

"Well you had to eat either way." He said and I flicked him off and stood up but I did it way to fast so I fell back down.

I then got up again then sat by the box of pizza. I began picking up slices and eating them. Zayn soon came over and joined me and Lou. Louis was just talking to us now about the relationship we had going.

"I love it. It's like you guys relationship is platonic, a very intimate friendship that will change into something a bit more beautiful. You should thank me." Louis said and I just laughed.

"I did kinda sorta get you guys together and that. I should get a thank you." Louis said putting his hands on his hips.

"Thank you Louis." I said and he smiled.

"Thanks Lou for gifting me this little blue eyed angel." Zayn's said and I blushed.

"Well yeah. I'm a blue eyed angel too." Louis said blinking real fast smiling.

"Sure you are Lou." I said.

"Oh me and Niall decided you're taking me on a date." Louis said nodding and I just went along with it.

He deserves a date.

"Sure. I haven't seen you on a date or you haven't talked about a relationship since.... never so yeah I'll take you on one. Breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner?" He asked.

"Brunch." Louis said. "And hey! Actually my boyfriend lives next door." Louis said and I laughed.

"You mean Liam?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah you know him." Louis said grabbing another slice.

"Year were best mates." Zayn said and louis dropped the pizza and tackled Zayn.

Unfortunately I didn't like they're position but I said nothing. Louis was straddling Zayn's chest and had his hand twisted at the collar demanding Zayn to talk to Liam.

"Are you serious. Can you please tell him about me! He's just so mmmmm." Louis said and Zayn laughed.

"Okay but get off of me your bum is crushing my ribs." Zayn said and Louis got off of him.

"Ooo tell him about my big round bum too." Louis said and I laughed.

"Louis he likes blue eyes." Zayn said.

"Just like you huh?" I asked and he turned to look at me.

"Yeah." He said smiling looking at me and biting into a slice of pizza and I just blushed.

Short I know. Don't get your torches and swords. But it is an update. It's been a while for this book.