Josh

I walked out carrying the raw meat out and putting it underneath the clear glass. I fixed the seafood so I can get the rest of the meat in.

"God you smell." Harry said coming up to the counter.

"You can't even smell me." I said taking off one glove an pulling down the mouth and nose mask.

"I know you smell though." He said sticking out his tongue.

"Well at least I'm not running around like the customers bitch." I said and he gasped.

"I restock too." He said and we both laughed.

"Get back to work." I said loudly and he rolled his eyes.

"You don't have to yell." He said playfully and walked away.

Harry's getting better. I'm really happy to see him so smiley and stuff. Even if he isn't all the way fixed I do know that he's on his way to being okay.

Sometimes I've even had to go over there in the middle of the night just to climb in his bed because he needed warmth on the other side of the bed. But overall he's been coming to work. Keeping his self up and other non-Niall relating things.

----

"Harry come on." I said pulling him to the clock out shit/thingy.

I grabbed my card scanning it and putting it on the out side. He did the same.

We put on our coats and things then left out Tesco's. Fortunately I have a car so I drove Harry to his house.

"Josh come in. I want you to play in my hair." He said.

"I smell like raw meat. So I need to shower." I said.

"You act like my fucking house doesn't have a shower." He said getting out the car.

"Well someone's on their period." I said and got out the car locking it before following Harry up the stairs and into the house.

"Well go take your shower. I'll be in the room. Don't touch any of Niall's things."Harry said and I rolled my eyes.

"I know." I said and walked towards the bathroom.

When I walked in I got undressed and got in the shower. Harry yelled through the door.

"You wanna get pizza!?" He yelled.

"No let's get Chinese!" I yelled.

"Ok." He yelled back.

I continue to wash my hair then rinsed it. I grabbed his Axe body wash and began washing my body. When I got out I wrapped the towel around my waist, grabbed my clothes and walked into Harry's room.

"You're getting fit." He said legs criss crossed looking for a tv show to watch.

"Thanks. I've been going to the gym lately." I said walking over to his dresser and just grabbed a t-shirt and some sweats.

I went back to the bathroom put on my underwear and the clothes I got out of the room.

When I went back in he was sitting on floor in front of the tv with Harry.

"Harry." I said.

"Hmm?" He hummed bottling his eyes off the tv.

"We should have stopped by mines to get me a extra set of clothes." I said and he turned to me.

"You should have just popped it in the wash. You're so stupid sometimes." He said and I held my chest.

"Aww Josh didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Harry said in a little kids voice.

"I think you should go do it now." I said pushing him and he got up, kicked me and went to go do it.

He's the best.

---

I stirred hearing cries. Fuck! I got up off the couch and sleepily walked my way through the house looking for Harry. I opened the bedroom door and flicked the light on. I didn't see him but the cries were coming from in here so I went towards the closet opening it and there I saw Harry. On the floor hugging Nialls clothes and watching his YouTube vlog. I sighed taking the phone away even though it was extremely hard too.

I helped Harry stand up and walked him over to the bed. I went and turned the light off then went back over to the bed and climbed in. He was in a ball still hugging some of Niall's clothes.

I cuddled him and rubbed his hair. "Shh Harry." I said holding him.

"This new day has greeted us with no rules; unconditional opportunity. Do not dilute the power of this new day with the hardship of yesterday. Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibility." I said and we went to sleep.

God this was a short chapter. Ugh I updated though. I didn't like this chapter like that.