Niall

Sorry pickles! I've had extreme writers block. Understand.

-2 months later-

I laid on the bed with my boyfriend, Zayn, and I was very relaxed. Zayn rolled over and smiled at me and of course I smiled back.

"Hey love. I was wondering if I could take you on a date?" He said. 

"Of course you can." I said.

"So how about we do it tonight. It's still pretty young." Zayn said.

"What do you mean? It's 6 that's barely night for me." I said and Zayn pulled me into him.

"So where do you want to go?" He asked.

"Where would you like to go?" He asked me.

"A breakfast place." I said.

"You think one is still open?" He asked me.

"I went with Louis to a Denny's drunk at 1 AM before." He said.

"Well then you wanna go there?" He asked and I laughed.

"Yes." I said hopping up.

"C'mon." I said and he got up.

We then put on our clothes and what not and went out to his car.

When we got outside we ran to the car and I slipped. He came over and laughed at me.

"You're supposed to see if I'm alright, then laugh." I said.

"I know you're alright. Now come here baby." He said and helped pick me up.

I smiled as he picked me up easily. "You strong man you." I said and he laughed again.

We got in the car and we went to Denny's. It was nice and we found ourselves a table. Zayn saw a girl walk past and he did a double take.

I stared at him look at the girl walk to the bathroom. "Wow right here in front of me." I said.

"What?" He said looking at me. "Oh wait no that's my friend Perrie. Remember a while back when we went to L.A. The girl who was having a panic attack." He said and u nodded.

"Yeah that's her. I'll introduce you when she comes back." He said and I mumbled an 'ok'.

I saw her walk past. Her hair was blondish brown. "Hey Perrie." Zayn said and she turned around and smiled.

"Oh my gosh Zayn it's been forever." She said. "And is this the guy you left me for?" She asked playfully.

"What?" I asked Zayn.

"Me and Perrie may have talked before I moved on to you." Zayn said.

"Oh." Is all I said.

"Well it was nice to meet you?" She said.

"It's Niall." I said.

"Well nice to meet you." She said. "And see you around." She said before walking away.

"My 'jealous as fuck' alarm is going off right now." I said.

"Because Perrie? We're only friends now." He said.

"Is that why you didn't tell me that you used to go out?" I said.

"Yes because our break up was clean and kinda sorta mutual so I just left that part out." Zayn said.

"I don't like the whole friends with exes thing." I said being truthful.

"Me and her don't even have a connection anymore." He said.