Zayn

(not edited)

Yesterday I was at the park painting and today I have a cold. Absolutely wonderful. I went out to a Starbucks.

I seen that guy from yesterday. He was in the park with me and I walked by his house yesterday. He was adorable.

I ordered a White hot chocolate and sat down off to the back where barely anyone was. I like being alone at times. Suddenly the door opens and in walks in a short blonde. I think it's the same guy I seen yesterday. He gets his coffee and waits. I then see him walking this way but he sits a table in front of me. I look back down at my painting I took a picture of yesterday it's about a boy who's stuck behind a glass while he watches the person he love walk away.

It's sad but it's one of my best pieces that I have ever drew and I think it's because I had someone watching me. I smirked to myself. Then sighed.

I drunk some more coffee and I got a text from my girlfriend.

Perrie: Hay babe where are you?

Me: I'm at my apartment painting.

Perrie: Oh I'll leave you alone because you need to concentrate. Call me later.

I sighed again. I'm breaking up with her soon. I don't like her anymore. I'm leaning towards guys now and she shouldn't be hurt. Plus I'm going to try and get blondies number.

I see his leg sticking out from the table. So I get up and deliberately go trip on it with the hot chocolate in my hand. Which wasted on the sleeves of my coat.

"Oh dear god." He said in an sexy Irish voice.

"Ow." I said and he got down on the floor with napkins trying to wipe off my sleeves.

"I am so sorry. I apologize." He said still trying to wipe off my sleeves.

I smiled at him. "I shouldn't have been so clumsy." I said.

He then smiled. "Niall." He said and stuck out his hand.

"Zayn." I said shaking it then dropping it back down to my side.

He just stared at me for a second. "Well can you help me up?" I asked and he nodded blushing.

He helped me up and I smiled at him. "Well thank you." I said getting some napkins to wipe the remaining drink off the floor then throwing them away.

"I'll buy you another drink." He said.

"Are you flirting with me?" I asked smiling and he blushed.

"No- I uh I was the ones leg you tripped over and I made you waste your drink so I think it's best if I buy another one." He said.

"You're adorable. Sure you can." I said which made him blush again.

He looked like a stop sign. That's so cute.

He bought me another and I thanked him.

"Maybe I'll see you around." I said.

"Yeah maybe." He said and I walked out the shop.

I know what you may be thinking and it's 'You didn't even get his number'. And yes I do know that but it's steps to this. This process takes a while.

I feel like breaking up with Perrie right now. So I called her up.

"Hey babe?" She said.

"Yeah Perrie I have to tell you I don't think we're working out." I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"It's not you its me. I'm having feelings for someone else." I said.

"Are you sure? I want you to be happy and if you're not happy with me I'll let you go but are you sure the one you're having feelings for is the one?" She asked.

"Maybe? That's takes time to see." I said to her.

"Well okay but I still want to be friends okay. You can't just not be in my life." She said and j smiled.

"'Course." I said.

"Well I gotta go now Zayn." She said and I said my goodbye and hung up.

I remember the reason I got with her. It was because she was understanding I just didn't know she was going to take it that easy.

I ended up home. I went downstairs into my basement which I had moved into a art studio. I grabbed every color of blue I could find and just drew to pairs of eyes. I don't know what provoked me to do it but I did and it's lovely.