Daddy Longlegs

- Short Imagine -

(Modern Thrad era ~ 2021) ~Pandemic is not happening~

Michael is not famous in this imagine, and neither are you.

"Okay, next is frozen pizza." I read off the shopping list I made on my phone. I push the cart over to the frozen foods section and point to the one I want Michael to grab. "Get the mushroom one," I say, looking around the store for the pasta aisle. "It has meat on it though..." He says, grabbing a mushroom cheese pizza. "No, Michael! I like meat. Get both the meat and cheese one." I say, oblivious as to how my words came out.

"I bet you do," Michael mutters. He grabs 2 frozen pizzas and places them into the cart. "Okay, lastly is pasta. Spaghetti, and rotini." I smile, satisfied that we'd be out of Walmart in just a few more minutes. This time Michael is the one pushing the cart and I'm trying to find the aisle with Pasta. "Y/N, It's this way." Michael laughs, turning the cart to the right, almost bumping into a white lady with a muffin top, and a flat ass. She was wearing black Capri leggings and a blue shirt with the words 'Coffee first, talk later.' Along with foam black flip-flops that have a wedge to them. She's about an inch taller than Michael. "Oh, I'm sorry. That was my fault." Michael apologizes, causing the woman to turn around, a huge smile on her face as her eyes land on Michael.

"Oh, no you're fine." She says, doing an annoying laugh that sounds like she's getting fucked in the ass. "I really like your shirt." She points to his plain red button-up and flutters her eyelashes.

She's flirting. "Thank you." Michael awkwardly says., averting his gaze. I and the woman make eye contact, but I quickly look away and begin to make my way down the aisle, giving myself a pep talk as I do. It's not long before I hear a cart speeding behind me.

"Just ignore it, Y/N. She's not his type anyway." I whisper to myself while scanning the shelves for spaghetti.

"She's not..." Michael trails off, coming from behind the cart and over to me. I purse my lips and continue to look for the spaghetti. My eyes land on 2 boxes of spaghetti on the top shelf. I already know I can't reach it.

"Which one?" Michael steps in front of me and places his hands on his hips. My eyes drop down to the jeans he's wearing and I can't help but think about how good he looks in them.

(But fr Michael could wear some mf jeans...he always looked really good in them)

he always looked really good in them)

(ahem.. anyways back to the imagine.)

"Here I got these 2," Michael says, both his long hands holding the 2 I was looking at. I smile and nod slowly, my eyes just glued to his lips.

He places them into the cart and whips his head around to me, his curls swinging in the process.

I walk over to him and give him a tight hug around his waist. He hugs back and grabs my face in his hands. He gives me a kiss, then another and another one. I giggle at his affectionate ways and can't wait til we get back to the car..