What I want (mature)

Anonymous request- I'll have your other request ASAP Im trying to find a good way to piece the story together in a way yall would like.

Modern

Mature era-

{AU- yall don't have no kids}

(Look at this picture that I enhanced last night 😫)

You

I sat with my head against the headboard with our pillows supporting my back with my right knee bent, my left leg laying flat on top of Michael's shoulder.

Michael's head rest in between my legs,
His hair tickling the exposed skin on my lower belly, right below my belly button.

We were watching The Last Dance on Netflix-

(Im very much obsessed with Michael Jordan and that docuseries on Netflix is so good)

And the remote rested on my chest. Michael was hogging all the kettle corn, but truthfully I didn't mind. I was enjoying this little moment I had with him before his demanding work took him from me again.

My hands caressed the sides of his face as his jaw moved up and down from the cause of him eating. Every now and then I place my fingers under his jaw and my thumbs on his cheekbones, stopping him from eating. Not removing my hands until he starts to make a groany- whiny noise.

He all of a sudden lifts up his long leg, bending his knee. Completely blocking my view from the whole TV.

"Michael.." I whine, he doesn't move his leg but instead keeps watching TV.

Taking my right leg, I push his leg down so its flat against the bed using my foot.
I can't help but notice the bulge in his pajama pants and it sends a jolt of electricity through my entire body, ending at my core. A hot wetness accumulating.

With my foot still on his thigh, a naughty idea pops into my head but I immediately begin to procrastinate. I don't know if I would have complete control over my foot. So I could potentially stomp and obliterate his balls, or i could tease him in a very sexy way. I shouldn't be putting this much thought into it. Just do it.

I slowly and softly inch my foot closer to his manhood until I'm mere centimeters away from it. I stop, hoping that he gets the hint. I let out a frustrated sigh when he doesn't seem to get the hint. Too engulfed in the show. I decide to take the chance of squashing his nuts.

I softly rub his bulge with my foot, feeling his body tense. He pushes the bowl of popcorn to the side, placing it on the bed and slowly turning his big head around.

"What are you doing?" he says lowly. In that tone that makes panties drop in the blink in an eye. Looking me deep in the eyes with his intoxicating, yet intimidating stare.

I try and form words but I can't. I just stare at his facial features. His eyebrows raise and he picks popcorn out his teeth, picking up the bowl and placing it on the side of the bed on the nightstand.

Standing on his knees, hovering over my hot, tingly body he rids himself of his Spiderman shirt. His lip tucked in between his stunning teeth.

Finally I get what I want.

He places both his strong arms on either side of me and puckers his lips. I sit up some and lean up, kissing him deeply.

Slowly rubbing the inside of my thighs with his thumbs. He sits up, fingers already in the waistband of my spandex shorts, he pulls them down my legs along with my underwear.

His tongue on his bottom lip as he looks down at me with lust and a glint of naughty mischief.

I wrap my legs around his torso as he leans down to kiss me.

The door to the bedroom swings open, "HEY YA-" I quickly unwrap my legs and slide them under the sheets, Michael swiftly turning around to the door.

Janet stands there with a big smirk on her face, her hands on her hips. "Ew...see yall is just nasty. Okay? Nasty. Learn to lock the door!" she scruples her face playfully.

The amount of embarrassment im feeling is unreal.

"Learn to knock, Janet. God" Michael breathes placing his hand on his forehead. "Just get out. We'll be down in a little bit.."

Janet pretends to be disgusted before slamming the door shut.

Once she's gone I try and contain my laughter but I really can't. I soon burst into laughter while Michael stands up and begins to put on his shirt.

"Its not funny." he tries to be stern, failing miserably.

-
Yes that's all :) im actually trying to write this while in the same bed as my brother and...yeah no i couldn't bring myself to actually write a smut scene. Im in a hotel rn cause im in Colorado :)) IM otw Massachusetts to visit my dads parents. Im gonna try and convince them to give me a couple hundred dollars cause.. My dad thinks just cause I have a job I can pay for my own school clothes. Hes tryna teach me a lesson but I literally only get paid like 70$ cause I don't work normal hours. LMAO anyways. Pray for me cause hes dead serious about not paying for my school clothes 😟 I have a damn phone bill to pay and car payments. My car insurance is 84$ a month so me buying my own school clothes sounds impossible. But my grandpa said hes might try and sneak me some money and his ass better.